Prime 1 Studio - Wonder Woman - Training Outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just in case no one knew, but Sideshow has the shipping costs up for this now.

I was concerned that this would be more than Cyborg, but to Australia at least it’s actually lower. $181.01 USD for WW, but $228.21 USD for Cyborg.

Note that I bought both of these locally, but I look to see if the premium increase is worth getting if lower enough to get it earlier (and the Ex if applicable), but both are still a 40% increase over what I pay locally for the regular.

Just in case no one knew, but Sideshow has the shipping costs up for this now.

I was concerned that this would be more than Cyborg, but to Australia at least it’s actually lower. $181.01 USD for WW, but $228.21 USD for Cyborg.

Note that I bought both of these locally, but I look to see if the premium increase is worth getting if lower enough to get it earlier (and the Ex if applicable), but both are still a 40% increase over what I pay locally for the regular.

I'm cancelling this one in order to save money for the upcoming Infinity Studio's WW. This one is really good, but now I saw the Infinity Studio's WW I feel any other WW statue just pale compared to it

I'm cancelling this one in order to save money for the upcoming Infinity Studio's WW. This one is really good, but now I saw the Infinity Studio's WW I feel any other WW statue just pale compared to it

If I knew for sure I could source the bust locally, I may consider doing the same. But then again, it’s a somewhat unique look that’s unlikely to be repeated.

If I knew for sure I could source the bust locally, I may consider doing the same. But then again, it’s a somewhat unique look that’s unlikely to be repeated.

Well Sideshow is one of Infinity's distributors so depending on the ES, your LCS may be able to order the bust in directly from them.

I think this one looks great, overall. Unfortunately, I had to cancel my order (one of my many casualties this year) but I'm still contemplating keeping my Justice League version.

Cancelled this one to order Sideshow's newly released Rogue. I just can't keep up anymore. [emoji3525]

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

I just received mine, and honestly I think the quality drop from prototype to production piece is a bit more than I’m used to with Prime 1 pieces.

While the sculpt is definitely there, the paint on the face in particular has lost a lot of the depth from the prototype.

I’m still glad I’ve got this in my collection, but I wouldn’t miss it either.

The difference in the paint on the translucent resin between the half scale and this Training version, is again more than I would like.

Like any statue if you go over it with a torchlight and magnifying glass (as I do) there are a few nitpicks on sculpting errors and minor paint mishaps. The eyes as per usual are a bit iffy, but I’ve had worse.

But between this one and the recent JL Bats that I received, the Batman piece wins hands down. The presence alone is just far greater with the Batman piece.

Congrats Phoenix and thanks for your opinion.
I hope that you will post some pictures :pray:
I'm still waiting for mine - ordered her locally.
Batman should arrive these days, too.

Congrats Phoenix and thanks for your opinion.
I hope that you will post some pictures :pray:
I'm still waiting for mine - ordered her locally.
Batman should arrive these days, too.

I got mine locally as well.

And I’ll see if I can find some time to take some photos tomorrow or the day after maybe.

I’ll probably take some shots together with the JL Bats.

I got mine locally as well.

And I’ll see if I can find some time to take some photos tomorrow or the day after maybe.

I’ll probably take some shots together with the JL Bats.

How is the head sculpt in person compared to the 1/2 scale? Big debates on here which likeliness is better but since you have them both which one is better for you?

How is the head sculpt in person compared to the 1/2 scale? Big debates on here which likeliness is better but since you have them both which one is better for you?

I’ve haven’t really had a chance to look at them side by side, even though they’re currently in proximity to each other.

But my initial impression is that the pure sculpt is probably better on the Training version, but because the paint is far, far superior on the 1/2 scale I’m going to have to say I personally prefer the 1/2 scale headsculpt overall.

If it had the prototype level paint, I would’ve gone with the Training version, but that wasn’t to be.

I’ve haven’t really had a chance to look at them side by side, even though they’re currently in proximity to each other.

But my initial impression is that the pure sculpt is probably better on the Training version, but because the paint is far, far superior on the 1/2 scale I’m going to have to say I personally prefer the 1/2 scale headsculpt overall.

If it had the prototype level paint, I would’ve gone with the Training version, but that wasn’t to be.

I am surprised prime 1 paint normally is perfection.

Back