Prime 1 Studio - Wonder Woman - Training Outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This statue should've been out early last year already! The movie came out in 2017 so it should be out by now and I don't even have it on pre-order. Prime 1 should of released a Gal in WW costume version too, same the JL version but from the WW movie. Maybe with the black cloak? Even Steve Trevor and other characters. The horse version is expensive. I don't understand cause it's "her" movie, it should be represented with an iconic WW. Maybe they're trying to get you to buy a whole line like justice League. $5000-$7000 worth of statues!

This statue should've been out early last year already! The movie came out in 2017 so it should be out by now and I don't even have it on pre-order. Prime 1 should of released a Gal in WW costume version too, same the JL version but from the WW movie. Maybe with the black cloak? Even Steve Trevor and other characters. The horse version is expensive. I don't understand cause it's "her" movie, it should be represented with an iconic WW. Maybe they're trying to get you to buy a whole line like justice League. $5000-$7000 worth of statues!

Which is pretty much what I’m doing. I’ve got the JL line, this WW piece, and the Aquaman on preorder as well.

FB_IMG_1557763056846.jpg

Looks good. I know Wonder Woman is probably taller than Harley (from a character perspective) but the Training statue seems WAY bigger. I mean, they are both 1/3 scale but Wonder Woman looks a whole head taller than Harley.

Looks good. I know Wonder Woman is probably taller than Harley (from a character perspective) but the Training statue seems WAY bigger. I mean, they are both 1/3 scale but Wonder Woman looks a whole head taller than Harley.

That's what I thought when seeing that pic, even given the fact that WW is on a higher step, she does look a bit too big. Harley and batman look in perfect scale IMO

Is that yours Exorcist?

Margo Robbie is 5' 6" Gal Gadot is 5' 10" Gal is wearing heels, probably 3 inches tall. That would make her over 6 feet. WW platform is higher than the others. Bats isn't standing straight up so WW looks the tallest. Anyways it look likes a nice statue, hope there's some close up pics.

Yea those last pics are awful:lol Pretty sure this will end up looking nice. She does seem oversized in that image next to Harley though. I don't have this on order but I'm very interested in how she turns out given I have the JL version on PO.

Yeah the paintwork looks pretty good there, which makes me more optimistic now about my Ultimate WW.

The body on this is still a bit too thick and soft looking for my taste, but that doesn't seem to be as much an issue with the other version.

Pretty nice. IMO the best likeness so far for Gadot WW. I had to flex pay mine because I'm poor at the moment..

Face is looking good. I have the Ultimate Wonder Woman on order as well and will be pleased if the paint apps are similar. Come on P1, don't let me down.

By the way, this is a nice statue. The base takes up too much room IMO but overall, it is well done if you like this outfit.

Back