Prime 1 Studio - Wonder Woman - Training Outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More likely this will be later in the Spring or summer- Prime 1 has delays for months typical for there stuff. Maybe we'll get lucky and it may come next month!

An individual just posted on the Facebook group that Prime 1 is shipping this out soon!

Which group?

I'll ask a question for all: Between the Training Outfit and both Justice League versions, Regular and Ultimate, Which of the 3 has the most likeness to Gal Gadot?

Lucky from Unreal Customs just sold a custom Wonder Woman Gal Gadot 1/6 head sculpt for $1075usd. I nearly bidded on lucky's headsculpt but OVER $1000 for a 1/6 headsculpt, but come on!

I'm just trying to decide which version to get. On wait-list on sideshow for ultimate and regular on pre-order.

Training
Studio_20190420_003951.jpg

Regular
Studio_20190420_004534.jpg

Ultimate
Studio_20190420_004647.jpg

Studio_20190420_010419.jpg

Last edited:
I think the training statue is the best likeness but I'm not a huge fan of the outfit (would rather have the classic). I am on the waitlist for the Ultimate version (fingers crossed).

I don't see Gal in that custom 1/6 pic you posted.

Wish the face had more light on it when looking at it face on. Still torn on which version to buy: this, JL reg or Ultimate(which probably will never get due to wait-list) Looking for closest likeness to Gal

Last edited:
The details on the training version are really impressive, if you don't mind not having her red and blue outfit then training is the one to go for IMO

Wish the face had more light on it when looking at it face on. Still torn on which version to buy: this, JL reg or Ultimate(which probably will never get due to wait-list) Looking for closest likeness to Gal

This is the video that bothered me, the shape of her head just doesn't look right, it's too oblong or something, maybe it will look different in hand. :dunno

So you think the Training one has the best likeness out of the three then?

They all have pros and cons, from the side she looks perfect IMO as the sculpted hair looks better in a ponytail. I prefer the classic outfit of the others and generally prefer sculpted hair, however the hair doesn't look as realistic to me on those ones. Is down to personal preference though

They all have pros and cons, from the side she looks perfect IMO as the sculpted hair looks better in a ponytail. I prefer the classic outfit of the others and generally prefer sculpted hair, however the hair doesn't look as realistic to me on those ones. Is down to personal preference though

Hmm very good points, only reason I asked you is because I thought I recall you saying in the JL thread that the Ultimate had the best likeness to Gal to date. So I was curious when you said if don't care about the classic look then the Training version is the one to get. I think you are right both have their pros and cons, IMO the Ultimate has the best likeness but that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
Hmm very good points, only reason I asked you is because I thought I recall you saying in the JL thread that the Ultimate had the best likeness to Gal to date. So I was curious when you said if don't care about the classic look then the Training version is the one to get. I think you are right both have their pros and cons, IMO the Ultimate has the best likeness but that's just my opinion.

I don't remember saying that haha I remember saying I thought the one on the horse was the best though!

I don't remember saying that haha I remember saying I thought the one on the horse was the best though!

Actually I think you said something like the Ultimate one was next best one after the Horse sculpt. :slap

I also prefer the facesculpt on the WW on Horse. At least over the Ultimate anyway.

As do I, it seems most people do, I forgot about the Horse one because it's not one I ever considered getting.

Last edited:
This is the video that bothered me, the shape of her head just doesn't look right, it's too oblong or something, maybe it will look different in hand. :dunno
Its due to the head style that makes the upper part of the hair longer and because the hair is sculpted that makes the whole head/ hair oblong.

Off course the training outfit has better likeness beside the horse one, i had said it before im only getting this training outfit one

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

Its due to the head style that makes the upper part of the hair longer and because the hair is sculpted that makes the whole head/ hair oblong.

I hope it is only that but the jaw shape looks too oval and the face overall looks too narrow. The jaw shape on the Ultimate version looks more accurate as it is more square shaped.

Off course the training outfit has better likeness beside the horse one, i had said it before im only getting this training outfit one

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

Although I have preordered this, I am waiting to see in hand pics and videos of the final product because the head shape does concern me. However, I do acknowledge that everything else about the Training sculpt is more accurate than the sculpt on the Ultimate version.

I hope it is only that but the jaw shape looks too oval and the face overall looks too narrow. The jaw shape on the Ultimate version looks more accurate as it is more square shaped.

Although I have preordered this, I am waiting to see in hand pics and videos of the final product because the head shape does concern me. However, I do acknowledge that everything else about the Training sculpt is more accurate than the sculpt on the Ultimate version.

I agree and I like to see the finished release of all the 1/3 WW's. Look what happened with 1/2 BVS WW. The prototype didn’t look like Gal until the finished version was released. It turned out great when the collectors received theirs. Only the hair needed to be "futzed" around with to get that look which is a pain if you don't have hairdressing skills. Training outfit looks pretty good in this vid.

Last edited:
I agree and I like to see the finished release of all the 1/3 WW's. Look what happened with 1/2 BVS WW. The prototype didn’t look like Gal until the finished version was released. It turned out great when the collectors received theirs. Only the hair needed to be "futzed" around with to get that look which is a pain if you don't have hairdressing skills.

I am actually not a fan of the 1/2 scale, although I can tell it's Gal, there are just so many things off about it that bother me. I do agree though compared to the Prototype its a major improvement as the proto looked nothing like Gal.

Training outfit looks pretty good in this vid.

It looks okay but the head shape still looks off, maybe it's due to the angle and the camera being too far away from the statue :dunno. I don't find that there any many videos or pictures that give u a real good look at this piece. The image below is the best pic that I have seen of it and if the final product looks like this I think I will be happy.

training sculpt.jpg

Last edited:
Back