Prime 1 Studio - Wonder Woman - Training Outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this recently, I was surprized that the box was quite a bit bigger than the 1/2 scale boxes, I guess the large base is responsible for that.

My mini review on this piece.

I was actually pleasantly surprized to see that this statue did have some shading, as I was expecting it too be very plain with little to no tones at all. However, the shading is quite subtle and needs specific lighting to bring out the tones, this is probably due to the translucent resin.

The other thing that surprized me was how wide the face was on this as I was expecting it to be very narrow, I think the reason it looks this way in pictures and videos is due to how high the forehead is.

I would talk about the flaws, but I think PhoenixBlazers pretty much covered those areas.

Right now I just got the figure statue set up, I will take some more pics once I set up the base.

All in all I would say I am pleasantly surprized with this statue yes the flesh tones could have been better but as you can see from the pictures there is still some shading there.

Gal Training 1.jpg

Gal Traing 2.jpg

Gal Training 3.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah the shading and airbrush work looks pretty good there. The only issue I see is with the irises being a bit too small, which appears to be a common thing with Prime 1.

Yeah the shading and airbrush work looks pretty good there.

Yeah like I said I was kind of relieved as I was expecting it to be a lot worse. However, I do hope the flesh tones look more noticeable on the Ultimate Version.

The only issue I see is with the irises being a bit too small, which appears to be a common thing with Prime 1.

That's true it is, but I also think they made the eyes too small in general, since Gal's eye are quite large.

Last edited:
Yeah the shading and airbrush work looks pretty good there. The only issue I see is with the irises being a bit too small, which appears to be a common thing with Prime 1.

You might have hit the nail on the head there, if the irises were bigger it would make her face more beautiful

Just got this recently, I was surprized that the box was quite a bit bigger than the 1/2 scale boxes, I guess the large base is responsible for that.

My mini review on this piece.

I was actually pleasantly surprized to see that this statue did have some shading, as I was expecting it too be very plain with little to no tones at all. However, the shading is quite subtle and needs specific lighting to bring out the tones, this is probably due to the translucent resin.

The other thing that surprized me was how wide the face was on this as I was expecting it to be very narrow, I think the reason it looks this way in pictures and videos is due to how high the forehead is.

I could go on, but I think PhoenixBlazers pretty much covered the other areas.

Right now I just got the figure statue set up, I will take some more pics once I set up the base.

All in all I would say I am pleasantly surprized with this statue yes the flesh tones could have been better but as you can see from the pictures there is still some shading there.

View attachment 463074

View attachment 463076

View attachment 463078

I think it looks great overall. Would have been perfect if there was a little more differentiation in the hair and if the eyes were improved slightly.

Back