Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2402.JPG

Re: Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Congrats AZMike! I love your display area. It looks so clean and organized. The Miller print displayed with the statue fits it so well!

Karnis, aa909, thanks for the tips! I'm in Canada so I definitely don't want to ship it back if I don't have to. I was thinking of painting over the chips but I didn't want to try to touch it up yet if I am able to get replacement parts for them. It's definitely an eyesore though as my eyes are drawn to them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just watched your unboxing video that you uploaded onto YouTube. Great stuff.

Just got mine in today and my god its perfect, I'm super picky about quality and the final product not looking like the prototype but they nailed it. No chips or damage, the paint is super crisp and they stayed within the lines and blended everything nicely. Major props to whoever painted mine. I've gotten some sideshow and kotobukiya pieces in the past and I've had to repaint them all, you can see they were rushed... but whoever painted mine clearly has some skill or at the very least a steady hand. I'm a good painter and don't see the need to to touch this paint application at all, it's very solid. I expected good quality but this is another level of good quality. Best piece I own hands down.

Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Just watched your unboxing video that you uploaded onto YouTube. Great stuff.

Thanks buddy, I really appreciate it! It’s a really long video and I really tried to edit it down. I put chapter times in the description so viewers won’t have to slog through the entire thing. [emoji23]

I would have posted it sooner, but work was hectic and my home connection was touch and go for several days. Uploading a loooong ass 4K video probably didn’t help. :laugh:

https://youtu.be/5bC_aq27qdU

Man , its so awesome,, but with 1/3 scale have to be picky,, with so many versions coming out , im waiting it out

Mine is supposed to arrive today, but... box number two somehow arrived late on a different truck in a UPS hub. SMH. There is no estimated delivery time for this box.

It was Batman. I checked on it. The other box has still not left the UPS hub. Starting to get a little worried.

WOW sad to here it. Both my boxes had " Must be delivered together" stickers put on by UPS on them.

Back