Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point still pretty much sold on the DKR / MR version. It's the one that appeals the most to me and seems straight out of the graphic novel. I still remember when I read this when it came out as a kid, and when I saw the splash pages with the huge yellow bat oval and him carrying a rifle (a gun, Batman??) I was intrigued enough to buy these then comics. Like many, that series left an indelible impression on a young kid :).

Do we know when the Master Race statue will be available for pre-order?

I am very interested to find out its price, weight, and dimensions!

How much was the shipment directly from prime 1 to US?? Really undecided wether to order at sideshow or prime1 and with there ongoing sale.

How much was the shipment directly from prime 1 to US?? Really undecided wether to order at sideshow or prime1 and with there ongoing sale.

Punch in your info to the Prime 1 site. Every item is a different cost to ship.

Closer to $200 to the UK but we get killed by import tax on top of that! The weak pound is making things a lot more expensive to.

How long do SS usually get these statues after Prime 1 start shipping from their own store?

Custom fees? I was under the impression P1 pieces didn’t have custom fees to the US...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm confused about this also. Plus you wouldn't know how much the customs fees will be until you are notified, but either way you guys in the US are exempt as far as I know

For someone who owns the original Miller 1/3 statue, what are its dimensions? The only dimension SS lists on their site for this statue is 33" tall.

For someone who owns the original Miller 1/3 statue, what are its dimensions? The only dimension SS lists on their site for this statue is 33" tall.

The dimensions are on the Prime 1 website.
H: 83.5cm (33")
W: 53.6cm (21")
D: 39cm (15.3")

I was sent a customs fee of $60

By ups

For a $1,000 piece.

Should I have not paid it? [emoji23]

If the item is $800 or less, then there's no US customs fees. If it's higher than $800, then you may pay customs fees. So that makes sense in your case.

I assume for us in the UK the customs charge is likely to be closer to £200.

I was sent a customs fee of $60

By ups

For a $1,000 piece.

Should I have not paid it? [emoji23]

That custom fee seems high. I've purchased movie props at oversees auctions and had a £5k piece cost me $35 in custom fees. They considered it art. Now maybe the classification is causing the difference or UPS is charging more than FedEx. Still, to me it seems rather high.

I'm guessing it is UPS. I've had issues with the way they classified a piece and charged in the past.

If the item is $800 or less, then there's no US customs fees. If it's higher than $800, then you may pay customs fees. So that makes sense in your case.

Yep. Confirmed. Luckily I ordered Batman Beyond Ex for $798. Just snuck under the threshold. Thanks P1! [emoji28]

Back