Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually no.I waited till the end of the day to get it signed,and my car was parked across the street.I did get many looks bringing it in though.

First off, that's AWESOME! Hands down my favorite creator is Frank Miller so that's really cool (and he has a nice auto). I have done your strategy at shows too, waiting until the end to get something big signed too :).

I met Frank Miller in a tiny town called Milwaukie, Oregon outside of Portland. It is a cool little town with great flea markets and an awesome comic book shop. Also the home of Black Horse comics. I saw Frank coming into the comic shop one afternoon (this was during Sin City being out in the theaters) to drop some items off for them. He looked like he didn't want to be disturbed, but I recognized him from the movie. When he was leaving (I was already towards the door looking at the action figures) I just said hi and that I loved the movie and his work. He said thank you, smiled and left. Not a great story LOL but it was the one time I met him.

This is an awesome statue/base to get signed by Frank Miller!

I waited in line over 4 hours to have Stan Lee sign the base of my Spider-man PF and it was totally worth it!

I'm starting to love this piece, and am trying to decide between it and the Hush Batman (or even the New 52 Prime 1 Bats). They're all great in their own way.

I'm starting to love this piece, and am trying to decide between it and the Hush Batman (or even the New 52 Prime 1 Bats). They're all great in their own way.

I know this is said a lot, but...... buy them all!

But it'll always be your own decision as there are too many personal factors, such as your favourite story arc, scale preference, display space, available funds, and the plain aesthetics of the statue to you.

And I do agree, they're all great statues. I myself have this statue, and don't really have any interest (because of my own lack of display space) in the others.

I know this is said a lot, but...... buy them all!

But it'll always be your own decision as their are too many personal factors, such as your favourite story arc, scale preference, display space, available funds, and the plain aesthetics of the statue to you.

And I do agree, they're all great statues. I myself have this statue, and don't really have any interest (because of my own lack of display space) in the others.

LOL won't ever be able to buy all three of them. It's tough because I love the dynamic pose of the New 52 one, the presence and compact base of the DRKR Miller one and the overall look of the Hush piece.

Swallowed our local dealer's high price tag and ordered the Regular. This is a grail piece for me, and I don't want to end up regretting not getting it.

Off to sell some old Sideshow statues :lol

Swallowed our local dealer's high price tag and ordered the Regular. This is a grail piece for me, and I don't want to end up regretting not getting it.

Off to sell some old Sideshow statues :lol

congrats! this is an epic piece. Enjoy

Good call mate

congrats! this is an epic piece. Enjoy

Wait, I just realized that I posted on the older Prime 1 Miller Batman thread! I already have this and it's definitely one of the best purchases I made :)

I meant to post to the other thread, as I have just ordered the Master Race version. I'm sure I'd be just as happy to have it on my display along with this one.

But thanks, gentlemen! :duff

Wait, I just realized that I posted on the older Prime 1 Miller Batman thread! I already have this and it's definitely one of the best purchases I made :)

I meant to post to the other thread, as I have just ordered the Master Race version. I'm sure I'd be just as happy to have it on my display along with this one.

But thanks, gentlemen! :duff

LOL!! either one = "congrats! this is an epic piece. Enjoy"

What made you not get this particular statue?

Sorry guys, I guess I wasn't so clear (pardon my English as it's not my native tongue). I had this on PO last year, and I already received my order just recently :) I meant to post at the Master Race thread about pre-ordering the blue and grey version. This and the blue version are both grails to me, being a big TDKR fan. As I told our dealer when I texted them to save me a slot for the blue version: "I can't NOT have that the same way I couldn't miss out on the Black and grey!" :yess:

Sorry guys, I guess I wasn't so clear (pardon my English as it's not my native tongue). I had this on PO last year, and I already received my order just recently :) I meant to post at the Master Race thread about pre-ordering the blue and grey version. This and the blue version are both grails to me, being a big TDKR fan. As I told our dealer when I texted them to save me a slot for the blue version: "I can't NOT have that the same way I couldn't miss out on the Black and grey!" :yess:

dude I'd never have guessed, your English is perfect and nearly 1000X better than a lot of folks born and raised here in Los Angeles :rotfl

Back