Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would this look nice next to the Hush Superman vs the Hush Batman? Don't really know if I want 2 Batman statues so trying to decide on one, would love to see this guy next to him. Both are great, even the Origins which I was originally going to get to go with Deathstroke, Bane, Joker, and Freeze.

Hush will be great but this one is the winner. Supes might look smaller than him though

I’m on the fence with this one because I’m getting short on space. I got the Batman who laughs coming and might get Knightfall bats. I If I get this guy I’m gonna tap out from P1. My house will be a museum lol.

I’m on the fence with this one because I’m getting short on space. I got the Batman who laughs coming and might get Knightfall bats. I If I get this guy I’m gonna tap out from P1. My house will be a museum lol.

Knightfall bats?!

Knightfall bats?!

Yeah this guy
2c4ab4028f122040ea857bbb50c46ee1.png

You can start charging admission to see your collections =)

Since HT drooped the ball on Bale Bats, I was going to buy the P1 DKR Batman.

Love the gritty ness of it. But then I saw this and now I’m not sure..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since HT drooped the ball on Bale Bats, I was going to buy the P1 DKR Batman.

Love the gritty ness of it. But then I saw this and now I’m not sure..

To me personally, this one is so much more superior than the DKR Batman (which is nice). I know it's all personal preference but this one literally jumps out of the graphic novel for me. Plus I am and always have been a sucker for the yellow oval bat symbol. But this even has the switch out symbol so you wouldn't even be missing out there.

Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Yeah, I think I like the dark twisted look of the DKR version.

Gonna buy it while he’s on sale at Prime1.

The Ex is still available there.

Does anyone know if you can swap the heads out from both the bust and the frank miller DNR statue?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can. I have both and you can switch all the heads around from statue to bust and back again. I also have the blue bust though that has been boxed up since the black bust arrived. I’m still curious if the blue bust heads will work on the new Master Race statue though I kind of doubt that.

Back