Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the ex will always goes up if you are in this hobby for awhile you guys would know. Furthermore this is the best OP up to date so therefore i'm sure the ex will increase it value if not i can careless. OP is just beautiful to miss out so i grabbed two OP ex.. I can't wait for this bad boys to show up so i can display with my other 2 megatrons, they are waiting for him :)

the ex will always goes up if you are in this hobby for awhile you guys would know. Furthermore this is the best OP up to date so therefore i'm sure the ex will increase it value if not i can careless. OP is just beautiful to miss out so i grabbed two OP ex.. I can't wait for this bad boys to show up so i can display with my other 2 megatrons, they are waiting for him :)

But the weird thing is the prime es is the highest of all their product, and is the most expensive one too.

Like I posted on the Megatron page, thought share it on the optimus page, since he will be along side Megatron

I managed to get a carpenter to build me a custom display shelf for Optimus Prime and Megatron. I wanted the display shelf before investing in a Megatron, or an Optimus. With the base being 25 inches, I requested 26 inches in depth, 55 inches across for the shelf, so it gives both transformers the room needed. DAMN when he built it weighed a ton when bringing it in, something needed to take the weight which both Prime 1 pieces should be great on there

pics of the shelf

I know it is not perfect display shelf, but its almost impossible to find a right display shelf of 25 inches in depth, and it needs 26 inches. I am very happy with this, gives the room needed for my tumbler in the middle of the room

I don't know if that is a heating furnace behind your custom shelf, but I would not put any statues near that.

I have seen quite a few change their mind because of ES. Shouldn't the bottom line is if the statue is awesome who cares about the ES? I guess some of you are afraid the resell would suck and you lose your investment. I personally don't care about ES, but I do see the concern in terms of investment.

@LOTRfan85, do you have enough space for turntables? These statues deserved to be looked at all angles. That is why I ditched my glass cases.

Last edited:
I have seen quite a few change their mind because of ES. Shouldn't the bottom line is if the statue is awesome who cares about the ES? I guess some of you are afraid the resell would suck and you lose your investment. I personally don't care about ES, but I do see the concern in terms of investment.

@LOTRfan85, do you have enough space for turntables? These statues deserved to be looked at all angles. That is why I ditched my glass cases.

Not so sure about all angles though, but it will be good enough. But there is plenty of room

I don't know if that is a heating furnace behind your custom shelf, but I would not put any statues near that.

I will be turning that radiator off, all is in control.

Hi guys, I got my OP about 2 weeks ago. Just finally had the time to open him up. I don't have anywhere to display him yet so he needs to stay packed away. I open and assemble all my statues to check for damage before I put them in storage. When I opened the box there was more pieces then I expected and it was so nicely padded and protected I thought if I assembled him I wouldn't be able to put him back in the box correctly. Now I'm thinking, what if I go to display him 6 months to a year from now and he's damaged. Due to the situation, I think unfortunately I may have to part with him because it's to expensive to take that gamble.

I will do the same keep him in storage for a bit until I have the space.. But I will have to check him may just take a Saturday to look over everything...

I will do the same keep him in storage for a bit until I have the space.. But I will have to check him may just take a Saturday to look over everything...

I wouldn't recommend keeping any of Prime1Studio items in storage. Those plastic that they used to wrap each pieces would end up sticking onto the painted pieces and you wouldn't be too happy then. That is just common sense, not too sure why P1S didn't use paper to wrap as how SS OP maquette came.

Just display them even if it means getting dusty! Just my 2cents for those with dust phobia.

what's the point when you buy it and not displaying it bro. i have been waiting for this S*** for awhile and can't wait to display him.

O_O! Jawesome!

Where can this be found ?

Nice base Roberto,i assume you made it yourself?

Hey guys, its made by a very talented collector of one of the facebook collector groups :) I think its going for something like $400 though :(

I like the custom base, but aren't there notches or pegs underneath Prime's feet to help secure it to the stock base? I hate to think that it could topple over especially for such a fragile and expensive piece.

Hey buddy, I'm not actually sure as I don't have this piece in hand yet :dunno My megatron doesn't have any pegs on the feet so I assume that the same can be said for Prime. I think they are great alternatives to displaying your Prime 1 Transformer pieces and i'll certainly be getting one for all three of my pieces, Megatron, Prime and Bumblebee. I also think that light will be added too to make ultra cool! :)

Jut got an email 3 to 5 weeks... That's a big gap in weeks :(

Yup, got the same email last night...and I'm certainly glad it wont be shipped this month :pray:

Naaa I just need to get some space and will be moving so I think it will be better to keep him safe for 2 months in a box then pull him out after I move. I'm looking into getting a nice custom stand for him with some LED lighting... But I'm going to open him up and look into changing the plastic to paper...

Hey buddy, I'm not actually sure as I don't have this piece in hand yet :dunno My megatron doesn't have any pegs on the feet so I assume that the same can be said for Prime. I think they are great alternatives to displaying your Prime 1 Transformer pieces and i'll certainly be getting one for all three of my pieces, Megatron, Prime and Bumblebee. I also think that light will be added too to make ultra cool! :)
Sounds good Andy.
Looking forward to it.

UK collectors....

I just asked on the live chat how much the shipping for Optimus was going to be, current shipping quote with FedEx is $318 :horror :gah:

Man I wanna cry lol

UK collectors....

I just asked on the live chat how much the shipping for Optimus was going to be, current shipping quote with FedEx is $318 :horror :gah:

Man I wanna cry lol

Surely not that much! Wasn't megs $100!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it was rather steep, I was expecting $150 tops...

I did question it, guess will have to see what the email notification says when the shipping notice is given

UK collectors....

Man I wanna cry lol

That's nothing compared to what the custom fees will be.Not looking forward to that bill :(

I don't think it's gonna be that much, I will wait for the final confirmed invoice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at this base I seen on instergrm image.jpg

Back