Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics guys.

Hey, Jye318. Since you have XM Magneto, how do you compare it to Prime 1 Optimus. I know it's like comparing apples and oranges because they are different sizes. To me they are both grail pieces. Congrats. you need to display these pieces on their own pedastals like Sharpnel.

@NextLevel, since you had your Optimus for a while now, and if you have displayed with the heavy gun and shield. Is their any stress fracture cracks on OP's arms?
at all?

Very true! cannot compare with Magneto.. totally different kind of statue.

Currently am display it with Big gun and the other one Sword and shield so far no problem. But i recommend sometimes to switch out part just for precaution.I found funny to see many people display it with Big gun and sword. Totally Badass!

Awesome pics guys.

Hey, Jye318. Since you have XM Magneto, how do you compare it to Prime 1 Optimus. I know it's like comparing apples and oranges because they are different sizes. To me they are both grail pieces. Congrats. you need to display these pieces on their own pedastals like Sharpnel.

@NextLevel, since you had your Optimus for a while now, and if you have displayed with the heavy gun and shield. Is their any stress fracture cracks on OP's arms?
at all?

Thanks buddy, like you said, the size is way different, can't really compare, personal I like 1/4 but this is another blow out piece that you have to judge it when you see it in hand, it's very detail and huge, you don't see huge piece this detail, the only thing I would complain is the material, some of the part feel like plastic and is very fragile, I have saw 4 pieceies fall off , but it's understandable since is so detail.
I do have pedastal, but the base is way to big and I can't put it on lol.

I really wish this can be less es since it's a $2k value statue not $400 like pf.

Still contemplating whether to get it from Popcultcha or not. But at $2,799.99 before discount points, it's a big ask.

Was hoping to make a bit from the share market to pay for this but no such luck.

Thanks buddy, like you said, the size is way different, can't really compare, personal I like 1/4 but this is another blow out piece that you have to judge it when you see it in hand, it's very detail and huge, you don't see huge piece this detail, the only thing I would complain is the material, some of the part feel like plastic and is very fragile, I have saw 4 pieceies fall off , but it's understandable since is so detail.

I really wish this can be less es since it's a $2k value statue not $400 like pf.

Yup, the low es would truly make this super sought after.

Could you expand on this? Still waiting for mine from SS but I would like to know about any potential issues.

Well I place an order for this. Looks cool, just hope I don't regret it. Never have I spent so much on a single item (collectible).

Should hopefully arrive in the next week or so (because of Easter break).

Well I place an order for this. Looks cool, just hope I don't regret it. Never have I spent so much on a single item (collectible).

Should hopefully arrive in the next week or so (because of Easter break).

Yeah im in the same boat, I preorderd from popcultcha but im hesitating....I love it its just a lot of money,

***Could anyone that has theirs clarify if they think theres too many plastic bits on it?****

I sense that this could be a slippery slope. As I first restricted myself to only Iron Man, then to also Batman Hot Toys, now all Marvel And DC Hot Toys, and then PF, then to any 1/4 statues, with the ocassional bust, now to Optimus (what's the scale anyway?)

Hell, who am I kidding I'm going downhill fast.

If it turns up good, then I'll probably get a few of their Busts/statues like the Ironhide etc.

I only have the battle damaged bust, but yes, the finner parts are made of plastic. I do not see them in resin parts. Otherwise, the Prime statues should have been kits to build and paint and fortunately, it is not the case.

(I have in my cellar a kit from a Five Star Stories wich fully assembled is the most complicated and detailed mecha ever created, but it will reamin in t that box forever, halas)

Back