Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That custom base cost $475 which is way too much for me lol

I got the replacement !! Hope its good, the bad news is ups drop it so hard hat I heard it.

Last edited:
That custom base cost $475 which is way too much for me lol

I got the replacement !! Hope its good, the bad news is ups drop it so hard hat I heard it.

article-0-0F45C85E00000578-685_468x286.jpg

UK collectors....

I just asked on the live chat how much the shipping for Optimus was going to be, current shipping quote with FedEx is $318 :horror :gah:

Man I wanna cry lol

WOW! Has to be an error in that Ben surely? :horror My Doom LSF was two mega heavy and mega huge boxes and the shipping for him to the UK was $180. If there is any truth in that then i'll be forced to cancel my order cos that is ridiculous! :thud:

WOW! Has to be an error in that Ben surely? :horror My Doom LSF was two mega heavy and mega huge boxes and the shipping for him to the UK was $180. If there is any truth in that then i'll be forced to cancel my order cos that is ridiculous! :thud:

I have decided I'm only getting Megatron, has much as I would like optimus, it's not going to look right on my custom display shelf. Plus the price of getting both is one too many

I have decided I'm only getting Megatron, has much as I would like optimus, it's not going to look right on my custom display shelf. Plus the price of getting both is one too many

Yea, Megatron is a beast of a piece to be fair. I still want Optimus more than any other character and I will get him eventually. However, at this point in time, the exclusive isn't a deal breaker and I doubt I'd even use it to be fair :( and paying over the odds just for the shotgun seems to be a step too far for me...if the shipping is over $200 then I'm out and will pick Prime up locally for sure

You gotta get optimus if you have megatron in my opinion. You may prefer other characters but at its core its all about the ideological stand off between megs and prime.

Yea, Megatron is a beast of a piece to be fair. I still want Optimus more than any other character and I will get him eventually. However, at this point in time, the exclusive isn't a deal breaker and I doubt I'd even use it to be fair :( and paying over the odds just for the shotgun seems to be a step too far for me...if the shipping is over $200 then I'm out and will pick Prime up locally for sure

I really do want both, to represent my transformers collection, but I think it's going to look far better on the shelf with just one. But I will look at optimus for my very last piece

With import duties and 21% VAT on price of the item + shipping cost, buying local is the only option for me. I placed the order a year ago and paid monthly. Now, the wait has almost ended.

I love Megatron, but not that much and my next target will be the AOE Prime (or Galvatron) for the next 2 years to come.

He has arrived. There are two huge boxes sitting in my office that I really want to open. Can't wait to get home tonight.

Argh.... Two problems so far....

One. Noticed that the I have 2 different edition numbers on my boxes.

Two. The plug for the right hand came off and is stuck in the arm. Which means no other hand can go in. Its wedged all the way in with no give/leverage to pull the plug out! As the plug is metal/iron, and the hole(surrounding piece) in the arm is the magnet I believe.

Back