Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're fortunate to witnessed the work in progress of this amazing statue. Till now It puzzled me how they make it, many says it was printed in 3D but not too sure about that.

He should have just gave you one of these for free. Lol. You market this statue more than anyone in this thread.

I'll definitely grab BB and starscream as well. Any news when is the final reveal of starscream?

You're fortunate to witnessed the work in progress of this amazing statue. Till now It puzzled how they make it, many says it was printed in 3D but not too sure about that.

He should have just gave you one these for free. Lol. You market this statue more than anyone in this thread.

I'll definitely grab BB and starscream as well. Any news when is the final reveal of starscream?

Starscream pretty soon matter of time they tease it this month Figure King Magazine.

ah yea thats the beginning from them He asked me to check optimus if is good enough... i didnt think he can make it i was shocked during this time.
pretty amazing how Prime1 improve until now.

Become big Fan of them so I bought Megatron and Optimus pretty sure later on Starscream
Don't forget BB as well. :)

Thanks for all the updates on specs and pics by the way. :hi5:

is the first page list limited to exclusives ordered from Sideshow only??
i managed to get one from Simply Toys Singapore

Is the Matrix included with Optimus though?Can't remember seeing it before the recent pics of it on display.

Those pics show the Matrix being attached to a really, really small clear stand so it looks like its levitating. That's unreal man!

The matrix EX is for Hong Kong only - limited to 200

The shotgun EX is the one where most people(incl Japan, Asia, Sideshow) will be receiving - limited to 500

Since Sideshow EX is already sold out. Which Asian store can the EX can be ordered aside from Japan?

Megatron_pwns_Bay__s_Megatron_by_khaamar.jpg

Simply Toys Singapore charges $3499 us dollars plus ship for exclusive dam $1200 up from sideshow price and not even out yet this will be a grail the exclusive

None of these exclusives really add much to this piece, only reason price will increase is cause of lower ES. The reg already has tons of switch out options, no way people switch out pieces all the time . I may pick up the reg once price starts dipping under 2k.

None of these exclusives really add much to this piece, only reason price will increase is cause of lower ES. The reg already has tons of switch out options, no way people switch out pieces all the time . I may pick up the reg once price starts dipping under 2k.

You think the regular will go below retail eventually?

You think the regular will go below retail eventually?

Honestly I can't see it. There's few instances of good statue's going below retail and if they do it's not enough to warrant holding off unless its for financial reasons obviously. Sure you might pick it up for $100 less but you're not going to get a great bargain IMO.

Even bad statue's that don't sell hardly change much in value. That's the thing with this hobby, you very rarely get a bargain unless you somehow manage to snag a used one from a local sellar and avoid all the shipping/tax charges.

These company's do their homework, if Prime 1 think they can shift 2000+ then they are probably right.

Back