Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you must have missed previous posts.

View attachment 105757

to be honest that thing is a joke...

bootleg Philippino made statue... very little detail....

id rather pay for a custom prime mp10 looks wayyy better: $_57.jpg

https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTI3MVgxNjAw/z/cs0AAOxyeZNTRKOT/$_57.JPG

or the ultimetal... mostly diecast prime... 17 inches... almost 30 lbs: op5.jpg

Tomopop on it: Jeremy

This is probably one of the best looking Optimus Prime figures made. It's huge, full of features, comes with a ton of stuff, and looks amazing. However the US$800 price tag is far from being in my budget. It's the most expensive Transformers action figure ever made (but not the most expensive overall figure) and will likely hold that title for a long time to come. I'm even fine with it not being able to transform. For now I'll just have to settle for the original Masterpiece version as my biggest G1 Optimus Prime.

Martin

I too will plump for Ultimetal Optimus Prime because holy crap have you seen it? This is the Optimus we always wanted, the one who manages to look simultaneously exactly like the cartoon character and a real, metal-and-rivets mech. The detail is incredible, the accessories generous and I want it so much. But man, that price... https://www.tomopop.com/-update-ultimetal-optimus-prime-comes-at-an-ultiprice-32471.phtml

OMG! Pardon my ignorance but which G1 Optimus statue is this from?

its from infinity creative designs and ignore the comment from the guy below your comment, he has no idea. the statue is pretty detailed when u see better pictures and isn't meant to be perfect and clean like mp10, its meant to look realistic and battle damaged. every person who has bought one of these has had their expectations exceeded. in fact one guy said that he would sell all his collection just to own this one piece. if you want better photos send me ur email.

Pre-ordered that bad boy too and they have megatron in prototype already.

yes interesting timing.... the ultimetal g1 prime ships around same time as prime 1 megs.

the ultimetal megs ships around the same time as prime 1 optimus.

these 4 as your complete transformers collection pretty much bats it out of the park.

prime 1 BB and Starscream take it to the sun.

its from infinity creative designs and ignore the comment from the guy below your comment, he has no idea. the statue is pretty detailed when u see better pictures and isn't meant to be perfect and clean like mp10, its meant to look realistic and battle damaged. every person who has bought one of these has had their expectations exceeded. in fact one guy said that he would sell all his collection just to own this one piece. if you want better photos send me ur email.

i've seen higher rez pics of this... its junk.

Optimus looks like a ballerina from Cybertron.

Well there always has to be one hater in the minority!

Hey Henny2323

I know you like to post on this thread the infinity creative designs Optimus
but am afraid to say to you this product is completely illegal any prove you can provide is license by Hasbro or Takara Tomy ... i guess not.
I dont support this kind of business whatever the quality.

More photos of this guy. Managed to see this bad boy today, and boy he was absolutely incredible. I was speechless for almost a minute wowing on how detailed and well crafted this statue was. This is definitely gonna be the centrepiece of my collections.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

yes interesting timing.... the ultimetal g1 prime ships around same time as prime 1 megs.

the ultimetal megs ships around the same time as prime 1 optimus.

these 4 as your complete transformers collection pretty much bats it out of the park.

prime 1 BB and Starscream take it to the sun.

It is supposed to be shipped this month but it got delayed, well it's a good thing cos I have lots of pre-ordered stuff from hot toys.
As for megs, not diggin the prototype tho, too much stuff going and the details are meh but will wait till it got painted.

I'll definitely get bb and strascream no matter what, If it got to the point that I need to sell half of my collection just fund these then I'll do it without any hesitation. Lol

Go home Prime, your drunk!

I so jealous that you got to see it live in 3D, must really pop as a piece with all that detail.

Hey Henny2323

I know you like to post on this thread the infinity creative designs Optimus
but am afraid to say to you this product is completely illegal any prove you can provide is license by Hasbro or Takara Tomy ... i guess not.
I dont support this kind of business whatever the quality.

well I'm not sure if it illegal. they've been doing these for a few years now and openly advertise it. I'm not really fussed if its licensed or not. each to their own.

dude, I'm only passing info to people who keep on complaining on the forum that they wish someone would do a g1 prime statue and as far as I know these guys are the only ones doing it. only trying to help. the same as everyone else on this forum who pass on info to help each other out.

well I'm not sure if it illegal. they've been doing these for a few years now and openly advertise it. I'm not really fussed if its licensed or not. each to their own.

dude, I'm only passing info to people who keep on complaining on the forum that they wish someone would do a g1 prime statue and as far as I know these guys are the only ones doing it. only trying to help. the same as everyone else on this forum who pass on info to help each other out.

hey man its solid you post and give info!!!!

i just hate that statue! i could care less about the legality.

better head shot 4441e9b5576f21612de38371dbd9b23c.jpg

Attachments

• a329ee601f769e215fac6a01be37e622.jpg
    a329ee601f769e215fac6a01be37e622.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 195
  • 4441e9b5576f21612de38371dbd9b23c.jpg
    4441e9b5576f21612de38371dbd9b23c.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 206
Back