Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
suggestion for prime one... make upgrade pieces for each statue and sell them every year.... depending on upgrade pricing would run between 500 to 1000...

imagine this as an upgrade: transformers-20090528-power-up-prime-cg.jpg

I don't know about all that, but I would like to see someone attempt this instead:

27276350d1327884335-ultimate-transforming-leader-optimus-prime-trailer-jetpack-powerup-weapons-ring-vlcsnap-2011-10-03-21h22m35s238.png

Not that I would buy it, but I would like to see how it could look like with this piece if constructed with the same amount of details.

Hi all. I'm new to the site but just had to say hi and how amazing this piece looks. I'm getting the reg version. Can't wait. Missed out on the ex version due to crying baby's and lack of sleep. Boring story.
As there are so many display options for this piece I was just woundering if any one has decided on how to display this bad boy. Initially i was thinking sword and shield but now I'm leaning towards the two swords and unmasked head option ?

Hi all. I'm new to the site but just had to say hi and how amazing this piece looks. I'm getting the reg version. Can't wait. Missed out on the ex version due to crying baby's and lack of sleep. Boring story.
As there are so many display options for this piece I was just woundering if any one has decided on how to display this bad boy. Initially i was thinking sword and shield but now I'm leaning towards the two swords and unmasked head option ?

Hi and welcome! I am undecided which accessories to equip optimus with, I am leaning towards the big canon though lol. He will look bada$$ regardless!

Hi and welcome! I am undecided which accessories to equip optimus with, I am leaning towards the big canon though lol. He will look bada$$ regardless!
I'm also liking the big gun but yes its all good and great to have so many choices

Problem is the two best accessories are the big cannon and the shield, but it's sorta hard to use them together. I think I will go sword + shield and have the cannon and shotgun lying on the ground.

I'm thinking exclusive shotgun and axe with the shield leaning against the base.

Back