Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a little image enhancement on starscream... who is buying? : star.jpg

No, I haven't missed it. I do believe that is the best G1 OP statue to date, guess I'm looking for something without battle damage. Curious how much that costs.

well u can get with minimal damage which looks better than the full damage version. ive seen pics of it fully clean like hasbro but it does look a bit funny. pm me ur email if u want some better pics and ill let u know price. and yes it is the best g1 opt statue.

well I'm not sure if it illegal. they've been doing these for a few years now and openly advertise it. I'm not really fussed if its licensed or not. each to their own.

dude, I'm only passing info to people who keep on complaining on the forum that they wish someone would do a g1 prime statue and as far as I know these guys are the only ones doing it. only trying to help. the same as everyone else on this forum who pass on info to help each other out.

well i work inside toy industry from the image i saw so far pretty is not licensing thing... if you check carefully check each pictures from Prime1 Optimus everthing single images as legal line Hasbro and Takara Tomy ... infinity creative designs Optimus doesnt. you say you help people for this forum how about the maker??
I really dont support this kind of business.. If you want G1 you need to wait and i know whos making it.

where did you preorder from?

im in California and want to order from reputable source.

I pre-ordered it in action toys HK. They are the ones who'll distribute the figure here. You can check BBTS ( don't know how reliable they are, lol) If you're in States, I think it's still available for pre-order.

well i work inside toy industry from the image i saw so far pretty is not licensing thing... if you check carefully check each pictures from Prime1 Optimus everthing single images as legal line Hasbro and Takara Tomy ... infinity creative designs Optimus doesnt. you say you help people for this forum how about the maker??
I really dont support this kind of business.. If you want G1 you need to wait and i know whos making it.
I think ur over reacting and taking it the wrong way dude. Doesn't bother me at all if u don't support them, ur entitled to ur opinion. I'm sure if your opinion was valid then all of the people who have bought the statue so far wouldn't have done so. Geez I hope u haven't downloaded any music, shows or movies lately, that would be depriving the original makers of the material! I'm sure u wouldn't support that type of thing as well.

nextlevel, I concur with your views. Some people here just have no regard to licensing thing and think this is rightful and then guest everyone download music and movie, and like to confront.
Your effort of always giving us first hand info about Prime1 stuff is appreciated.

nextlevel, I concur with your views. Some people here just have no regard to licensing thing and think this is rightful and then guest everyone download music and movie, and like to confront.
Your effort of always giving us first hand info about Prime1 stuff is appreciated.

Don't get my point mixed up. I also appreciate next levels input as well. I wasn't writing off what he does. The whole point about the download thing was that it is in effect the same thing and if you have his argument and do partake in downloading stuff then it's a bit hypocritical. But like i said, hes entitled to his opinion. But I can see this arguement is going to go nowhere at all so maybe we should just agree to disagree and get back on track with the forum topic.

Thanks much appreciated :)

Hey guys, let's stop these arguments. One thing I know for sure why all of us are here it's because we share the same interest and that is we enjoy this type of hobby.

So okay, let's get back to the topic.
I'm pretty sure Optimus prime head can rotate left and right. It's obvious from the earlier pics that it was positioned more towards to his left.

Hey nextlevel, I'm really curios so I want to ask you this. Do you work with prime 1 studio? Just an honest answer dude.

Hey nextlevel, I'm really curios so I want to ask you this. Do you work with prime 1 studio? Just an honest answer dude.

No i dont... i know the Team Director hes very close friend. i dont meet him so much anymore hes very busy guy
sometime he give some hints thats it.

No i dont... i know the Team Director hes very close friend. i dont meet him so much anymore hes very busy guy
sometime he give some hints thats it.

That's very cool man. Thanks.

P.s I saw your post before about this prime on the calibre thread so I thought you're working with them.

That's very cool man. Thanks.

P.s I saw your post before about this prime on the calibre thread so I thought you're working with them.

ah yea thats the beginning from them He asked me to check optimus if is good enough... i didnt think he can make it i was shocked during this time.
pretty amazing how Prime1 improve until now.

Become big Fan of them so I bought Megatron and Optimus pretty sure later on Starscream

Back