Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been a lurker.... no longer.

For the first time in over 10 years this is the 2nd statue I have bought in the last year.

The first being SS Boba Fett Mythos.

This being the 2nd... and the most expensive statue I have ever bought. Didn't think twice.

The bar on statues has risen over the last 5 years with some extraordinary pieces coming to the market.

This piece at the highest.

I am a fan of Optimus... the movies are fun but no masterpiece... however this statue kills it period.

Listening to some of you idiots argue about price... ex vs es... G1 Prime.... better to buy SS PF Batman etc makes me puke.

I suggest you go back to McDonalds and continue to flip burgers.

The sheer detail in this statue and attention to digital file detail is amazing and unsurpassed. You CANNOT compare this to a HUMANOID figure (Batman are you ******* kidding me). Anyone that attempts to rationalize this has an IQ below 50... stay off this board.

EX VS ES.... STFU... if you were too slow to buy the EX which sold at the exact same price as the ES... well what can I say.. thats why you are struggling to make payments on this badboy.... you are a talker not a mover. GO back to mamas bedroom.

G1 Prime????? That f'n thing is nothing but a bunch of squares... THERE IS NO DETAIL. Prime 1 making one of these would be a waste of their talent.

PRICE??? There will never be another OP of this quality for a LONG LONG TIME... people pay for excellence.... these guys got me to buy again and get interested again after sitting out for over 10 yrs... BRAVO PRIME 1. For those that cant afford... tough luck... I bet you are not driving an Audi RS7 either.

I bought this statue because its great.... If Prime 1 could sell 10000... I could care less... they have a right to profit from such great work.... it will only lead to more quality in the general collectible industry.

Can't afford it? Hasbro will gladly sell you 1 for 20 bucks... stick that in your ***.

Sideshow Prime? Piece of *****.... does not even look like prime... looks like it was sculpted by a child... how can that abortion even be brought into the same conversation with this?

To wrap up... all you whiners.... go **** yourselves.

Always good to hear from an open minded and respectful enthusiast. think you need to show some respect to the people who truly want it but cant afford it because they have priorities such as house payments and children to take care of.

And a forum is there for peoples opinions and speculations. maybe if you don't like that, you should be the one staying off of here.

'To wrap up... all you whiners.... go **** yourselves'??? ummm, isn't that what you just did for a full post, whine, whine , whine?

I think the correct word is hypocrite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Always good to hear from an open minded and respectful enthusiast. think you need to show some respect to the people who truly want it but cant afford it because they have priorities such as house payments and children to take care of.

And a forum is there for peoples opinions and speculations. maybe if you don't like that, you should be the one staying off of here.

'To wrap up... all you whiners.... go f#ck yourselves'??? ummm, isn't that what you just did for a full post, whine, whine , whine?

I think the correct word is hypocrite.

NOT whining.... making observation of fact.

The EX will be a holy grail for sure! There are over 600 people on SS WL for the EX.... The shotgun looks damn awesome and that's what I'll be displaying him with :)

Price wise... look at some SS pieces predator maquette EX , Chucky 1:1, these you wont get for less than 3-4K, that's like 4 times the retail price. The quality and price of this is like Cinemaquette stuff, try getting a CM predator now for under $5k now... no chance!

I may not agreed with Kynprime's tone, but he makes a good point. Prime1 definitely took details, painting and sculpting to another level that blew away the major players such as Sideshow, Cinemaquette, HCG, etc. This company have won me over and I hope to see they do other franchises such as Terminator and Predator.

If you love this statue and it's a grail for you, ES will be irrelevant.

Last edited:

For the first time in over 10 years this is the 2nd statue I have bought in the last year.

This being the 2nd... and the most expensive statue I have ever bought. Didn't think twice.

The bar on statues has risen over the last 5 years with some extraordinary pieces coming to the market.

I am a fan of Optimus... the movies are fun but no masterpiece... however this statue kills it period.

Listening to some of you idiots argue about price... ex vs es... G1 Prime.... better to buy SS PF Batman etc makes me puke.

The sheer detail in this statue and attention to digital file detail is amazing and unsurpassed. You CANNOT compare this to a HUMANOID figure (Batman are you ******* kidding me). Anyone that attempts to rationalize this has an IQ below 50... stay off this board.

EX VS ES.... STFU... if you were too slow to buy the EX which sold at the exact same price as the ES... well what can I say.. thats why you are struggling to make payments on this badboy.... you are a talker not a mover. GO back to mamas bedroom.

G1 Prime????? That f'n thing is nothing but a bunch of squares... THERE IS NO DETAIL. Prime 1 making one of these would be a waste of their talent.

PRICE??? There will never be another OP of this quality for a LONG LONG TIME... people pay for excellence.... these guys got me to buy again and get interested again after sitting out for over 10 yrs... BRAVO PRIME 1. For those that cant afford... tough luck... I bet you are not driving an Audi RS7 either.

I bought this statue because its great.... If Prime 1 could sell 10000... I could care less... they have a right to profit from such great work.... it will only lead to more quality in the general collectible industry.

Can't afford it? Hasbro will gladly sell you 1 for 20 bucks... stick that in your ***.

Sideshow Prime? Piece of *****.... does not even look like prime... looks like it was sculpted by a child... how can that abortion even be brought into the same conversation with this?

I like this guy.

And I agree about the G1 :wink1:

Chris

Could of been less nasty but I agree lol.:clap

I agreed many points but for the G1 stuffs
I spoke with them lazt year they told me not confirm they are interest to do G1 style with IDW style combine with movie details.
They need the right timing to do it.

Am pretty confident this will look amazing as this Optimus
Don't give hope guys about G1 inspire statues.

:rotfl What an honest post! Congratulations on your purchase :)

The EX will be a holy grail for sure! There are over 600 people on SS WL for the EX.... The shotgun looks damn awesome and that's what I'll be displaying him with :)

Price wise... look at some SS pieces predator maquette EX , Chucky 1:1, these you wont get for less than 3-4K, that's like 4 times the retail price. The quality and price of this is like Cinemaquette stuff, try getting a CM predator now for under $5k now... no chance!

Many Asian collectors bought just the regulars to save additional $500 just for an extra shotgun. I believe regulars owner will be pleased as well :). Everyone who got this guy Exc or Reg, I think will be pleased :)

Actually, my original report based on information I received of 600 people on the WL appears to be false.

SSAlex just posted this over on SF in response to my post.

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=142610&page=45

Because I'm not a fan of false information spreading...whomever your little bird is they were quite wrong. There are not anywhere near 600 people on the wait list for this item. Not even close.

Chris

Hi guys. Just a quick question, who among you guys are from Western Australia? If you're from here, are there any places where people gather and talk statue and such?

Hi guys. Just a quick question, who among you guys are from Western Australia? If you're from here, are there any places where people gather and talk statue and such?

There's a few of us. I personally post here and statue forum (although I feel statue forum has been a bit strange lately with the mods going a bit OTT).

I mostly talk just here. If you mean actually in real life (the horror :lol) then no, I don't think so, although some of the other fella's might hook up. I've met Deedzy through a sale of a piece, he's also on here and also a West Aussie.

Any questions just ask here of PM one of us. The other guy's are a bit bigger collectors than me so they would probably have a bigger knowledge base.

Maybe one day we could all hook up for a beer and talk shop, you never know. :wink1:

Best post ever. :lol

Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

I know lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow 2 statues in a year ... lurking previously and now you come out of closet slamming people and showing off wallet size

Wonderful human being

Back