Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dino76m - Collector wants one! But SS don't deliver to India (doh!) can anyone help? :)

back to 50, am waiting for SS to open their office

Hi, I'm fairly new to SSF -- been doing a lot of browsing this past month on the forums, but just registered to post this.

So, @dino76m, not sure if you were able to arrange any means to ship this masterpiece to India. But I'll be happy to deliver it to you from USA to India, in person, if you're willing to cover my airfares and pay half the OP value once I deliver it to you.

Hi, I'm fairly new to SSF -- been doing a lot of browsing this past month on the forums, but just registered to post this.

So, @dino76m, not sure if you were able to arrange any means to ship this masterpiece to India. But I'll be happy to deliver it to you from USA to India, in person, if you're willing to cover my airfares and pay half the OP value once I deliver it to you.

The issue is that the EX version is sold out now from SS. Regular version can be obtained locally.

not sure how he means to help, but i registered at a freight forwarding company and then got on the waitlist for the ex, I could have done this before it got on the waitlist, but speaking wit the rep the day before, i figured i would need some customer care help. and it got sold out in early morning before SS opened offices,

No ones going to pay a fortune for that Ex with 500 floating about and 2,000 Regs.

The ES didn't seem to go down too well...
Maybe with the potential flippers?

Read the same stuff when I purchased the SE Falcon several years back. Now all those poor souls just post "missed out, do you think EFX will come out with one" LOL.

You already made this quite clear you don't want the EX edition. Not everyone is from Australia and have to pay $300-$400 more and you need to take that into account. Your repeated posts and views on the EX appears an attempt for you to feel better you ordered the REG and want others to follow. No one has said there is anything wrong with the REG so you can stop defending your decision and be happy everyone has an opportunity to order this, EX or REG. With any big release collectors are always going to go crazy for an EX, just the way it is. So how about showing a little more impartially in your posts?

I think you've probably misunderstood my intentions. I'm not bashing the EX because of my situation. Just stating that missing out or snagging the EX isn't a big deal. Do what you think is better for your personal situation, not what the crowd are chanting.

As the poster above quite rightly mentions, exclusivity comes with demand, not what's scratched on the base. I've been caught like this before myself. Also I'm personally paying more for the P2 exclusive because I do like that one, so its different case by case for me. Just in this instance I think the statue comes with enough to keep most collectors happy. Like I said if I was in the US, I'd have bought the EX too but the difference is I wouldn't NOT buy the regular because I missed out on theEX or it had a large edition size. I'd buy it either way because I love it.

Man this guys thirsty....:rotfl

not sure how he means to help, but i registered at a freight forwarding company and then got on the waitlist for the ex, I could have done this before it got on the waitlist, but speaking wit the rep the day before, i figured i would need some customer care help. and it got sold out in early morning before SS opened offices,

That's good to hear. Hopefully it converts. Best of luck!

I have been a lurker.... no longer.

For the first time in over 10 years this is the 2nd statue I have bought in the last year.

The first being SS Boba Fett Mythos.

This being the 2nd... and the most expensive statue I have ever bought. Didn't think twice.

The bar on statues has risen over the last 5 years with some extraordinary pieces coming to the market.

This piece at the highest.

I am a fan of Optimus... the movies are fun but no masterpiece... however this statue kills it period.

Listening to some of you idiots argue about price... ex vs es... G1 Prime.... better to buy SS PF Batman etc makes me puke.

I suggest you go back to McDonalds and continue to flip burgers.

The sheer detail in this statue and attention to digital file detail is amazing and unsurpassed. You CANNOT compare this to a HUMANOID figure (Batman are you ******* kidding me). Anyone that attempts to rationalize this has an IQ below 50... stay off this board.

EX VS ES.... STFU... if you were too slow to buy the EX which sold at the exact same price as the ES... well what can I say.. thats why you are struggling to make payments on this badboy.... you are a talker not a mover. GO back to mamas bedroom.

G1 Prime????? That f'n thing is nothing but a bunch of squares... THERE IS NO DETAIL. Prime 1 making one of these would be a waste of their talent.

PRICE??? There will never be another OP of this quality for a LONG LONG TIME... people pay for excellence.... these guys got me to buy again and get interested again after sitting out for over 10 yrs... BRAVO PRIME 1. For those that cant afford... tough luck... I bet you are not driving an Audi RS7 either.

I bought this statue because its great.... If Prime 1 could sell 10000... I could care less... they have a right to profit from such great work.... it will only lead to more quality in the general collectible industry.

Can't afford it? Hasbro will gladly sell you 1 for 20 bucks... stick that in your ***.

Sideshow Prime? Piece of *****.... does not even look like prime... looks like it was sculpted by a child... how can that abortion even be brought into the same conversation with this?

To wrap up... all you whiners.... go **** yourselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that was hardcore... While I enjoyed reading it. Like Coffee Papa Bear good luck to make friends.

Maybe he have a lot account and just posting that and wait for it to be delete lol.

Don't really need ex cause There is already a big *** gun, no need to spend $200 more for it.

Looks like many are breaking their spending limits/rules for this one.

I can't seem to do this as there's so many tangible things i can buy above my $1k limit

And an IQ of 51 to boot. Smart man !

Some truths but delivery was just a touch strong lol. Who doesn't love G1 prime!

Not about NOT liking G1... it's about context... Prime 1 doing a G1 is a waste of talent. THERE IS NO DETAIL.

was the same price though....

Maybe he have a lot account and just posting that and wait for it to be delete lol.

Don't really need ex cause There is already a big *** gun, no need to spend $200 more for it.

Not about NOT liking G1... it's about context... Prime 1 doing a G1 is a waste of talent. THERE IS NO DETAIL.

Great statues are not just about detail, they are a representation of an image, paint , pose, style. Its quite possible to make a kick *** G1 prime. I do own a lemonade store, its funding this statue.

Back