Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

my guess yes..... in Japan is 10000 Yen cheaper around 100$US
I dont know if Sideshow will bother to do this.

If it's a fair bit cheaper i'll get the reg because i'll never use the shotgun. If it's only $10-20 cheaper i'll get the EX in case i ever want to sell it. The EX always bring better ££££. Not that i ever plan on selling it though. I want the whole bloody army of these statues. :lol

SS will definitely capitalize on these, esp the exc...

Jay should be the marketing director for SS.... Our statues will truly be high end collectibles mate :lol

Jay should be the marketing director for SS.... Our statues will truly be high end collectibles mate :lol

:lol

I hope it goes up this week or next.

Did i say you? I don't think so. :lol Remember the aussie seller post? That's what i was talking about. Adding tax doesn't count. Someone said retail $2.5-3K

Damn those Oz sellers. :)

The part about tax I wish was true, but it does add to the overall cost out of pocket, so I take that into consideration. It's the reason I buy out of state when given the choice.

Damn those Oz sellers. :)

The part about tax I wish was true, but it does add to the overall cost out of pocket, so I take that into consideration. It's the reason I buy out of state when given the choice.

I know it adds to the price mate cos i have 20% to add myself. But they were saying retail was going to be $3000. So it would be $3000 plus the tax. You see what i mean now? Everyone was saying at $3k + tax i'm out and i said it won't be that so don't panic. I wish i'd not bothered posting now. :lol

You know what would be funny? If sideshow did sell the EX for $3000 after i've said all that. They gotta make their cut right? ;)

It would make you very popular though in these parts. :lol

I contacted SSC live chat and CS told me this should be available to pre-order today from the afternoon (USA time), so it should be available to order anytime soon? Still waiting...!

Ordered Exclusive! :)

Boy its going to be a long wait, Jan 2015, and it probably be delayed till like April anyway! Gives us more time to save up :)

Yes Yes Yes Exclusive Ordered

Back