Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

still undecided about this with price increase. , just about paid this bad boy off.

this is of a guy who just got his, foto not high res as it is a pic I took of the original foto, original hi res wouldn't upload for some reason, but looked a lot better than this.

IMG_0680.JPG

still undecided about this with price increase. , just about paid this bad boy off.

this is of a guy who just got his, foto not high res as it is a pic I took of the original foto, original hi res wouldn't upload for some reason, but looked a lot better than this.

Haha that's me...you lift that off twitter?

It's just funny when you're scrolling along and then "bam" you see a picture of yourself in a thread...lol

I'll buy mine from BBTS. Don't want to pay CA tax. TFSource said they are not sure if they will carry Optimus. I would order from them due to free shipping and no tax.
I have a friend who's a bigger Transformers fan than myself and he uses TFS as well. He's trying to get the Asian exclusive for this one.

I told you lot it wouldn't be close to $3k that was being said in the thread. Too many people listen to BS :lecture :lol

Who's posting BS?

I said, this piece is going to cost Californians anywhere from 2.6K to 2.7K after taxes and shipping 'if' they purchased through Sideshow.

$2,300 + 9% in taxes = $2,500.

Add shipping and we're somewhere in the range I posted.

You asked if we thought they would get it or not. I said no, i don't need a source because that's what i think. :lol

Ic, though u had some real proof that stated otherwise, so yeah im gonna put my money on SS getting the EX.

View attachment 102034

Who made this prime???

Who made this prime???

Infinity Creative Designs...check out their facebook page. It's pretty cool, and in most cases customs can be hit or miss, but this Prime they did turned out well. The paint apps turned out great and overall it's got a nice presence and the size is awesome. I only learned about him through here as some other forum members also purchased one. They also did manage to incorporate a light up feature in the gun and the eyes, which because of the bad quality pic you can barely see. If you have any questions about him, you can PM me...

I believe they are doing a Megatron one as well which is supposed to be shipping soon. I just don't have anymore room to display stuff with all the cool things that SS is producing nowadays but this guy is a keeper.

Anyway, back on topic, does anyone think Prime will go up for preorder tomorrow? Also, any idea of ES? If it's low, they could sell out fairly quick even at $2300...:lol

I don't think they will, I have a coworker that has a brother in japan, he had megatron and said his came with the all spark. But when u look it up on sideshow I don't see that at all...

Maybe the Exc is truly for Japan market only.

source??? Cuz without it then that's all it is.

from this very thread:

Thank you for your e-mail.

I am sorry that we don’t have retail sales outside of Japan.

Ex version of Optimus Prime is available in some retailer such as Sideshow.

Please kindly contact them or retail shops in your country.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Prime1Studio

Rie Matsumoto

Make of it what you will...

Just PO mine locally. My retailer say that he may be able to get the ex, not confirm though.

Who's posting BS?

I said, this piece is going to cost Californians anywhere from 2.6K to 2.7K after taxes and shipping 'if' they purchased through Sideshow.

$2,300 + 9% in taxes = $2,500.

Add shipping and we're somewhere in the range I posted.
Did i say you? I don't think so. :lol Remember the aussie seller post? That's what i was talking about. Adding tax doesn't count. Someone said retail $2.5-3K

from this very thread:

Thank you for your e-mail.

I am sorry that we don’t have retail sales outside of Japan.

Ex version of Optimus Prime is available in some retailer such as Sideshow.

Please kindly contact them or retail shops in your country.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Prime1Studio

Rie Matsumoto

Make of it what you will...

See that's were it's confusing. It say's on their own site that the shotgun exclusive is limited to 150 for Japan and will be numbered 1/150 etc. So if sideshow are getting the exclusive and they get say 500 like Megatron. Then really there are 650 shotgun exclusives out there. So it should be numbered 1/650. The Japanese version will be no different, so listing it as a 150 edition is wrong.

See that's were it's confusing. It say's on their own site that the shotgun exclusive is limited to 150 for Japan and will be numbered 1/150 etc. So if sideshow are getting the exclusive and they get say 500 like Megatron. Then really there are 650 shotgun exclusives out there. So it should be numbered 1/650. The Japanese version will be no different, so listing it as a 150 edition is wrong.

my guess is from licensing issue...not everyone know that Takara Tomy own the Transformers license in Japan for the other country Hasbro.
so i think they need to have different ES

my guess is from licensing issue...not everyone know that Takara Tomy own the Transformers license in Japan for the other country Hasbro.
so i think they need to have different ES

Ah right. So i wonder if SSC do get the EX will they also have a reg version for a little bit cheaper?

Ah right. So i wonder if SSC do get the EX will they also have a reg version for a little bit cheaper?

my guess yes..... in Japan is 10000 Yen cheaper around 100$US
I dont know if Sideshow will bother to do this.

Back