Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

How many is available for the exclusive from SS?

Ex ordered, dont even want to think how much tax im going to pay on this. Another one coming to UK shores

Ex ordered, dont even want to think how much tax im going to pay on this. Another one coming to UK shores

Well it be near £2k delivered for us Brits for this masterpiece but you will get your moneys worth! Lets see how much this will cost in Collectibles Direct UK for pre-order.

Make that 5 for the UK, I am in! EX Prime baby!!!!!!!

Oh what have I done, my wife is going to kill me!!!! She will literally kill me:p

Nevermind, it's Prime baby! EX as well, my ultimate grail piece, how could I not be in! I would have kicked myself to miss out.

Anyway my body is ready for the VAT charge:p

Make that a sexy 6! Another Prime EX coming to the UK :rock who cares about all that tax money....once this arrives inhand, everything else will just fade into insignificance....

I did contemplate waiting to see if cduk would get this but didn't wanna risk this selling out...

Can. Not. Wait!

902183-optimus-prime-027.jpg

902183-optimus-prime-028.jpg

902183-optimus-prime-031.jpg

Make that 5 for the UK, I am in! EX Prime baby!!!!!!!

Oh what have I done, my wife is going to kill me!!!! She will literally kill me:p

Nevermind, it's Prime baby! EX as well, my ultimate grail piece, how could I not be in! I would have kicked myself to miss out.

Anyway my body is ready for the VAT charge:p

Oh and pmsl about the wife comment :haha

I did contemplate waiting to see if cduk would get this but didn't wanna risk this selling out...

But it won't be the Exclusive version and that does make a difference!

Had to have this, now the wait begins for Starscream and then Bumblebee.

My wife even commented how good it looked and told me to get it as it's not that expensive at $500 (cough cough)

But it won't be the Exclusive version and that does make a difference!

For sheer exclusivity of edition size and potential higher resale value, totally agree.

However for me that shotgun will be staying in the box lol and I hope to never have to sell OP anyhow...

Ultimately, life's short, and in this particular hobby it doesn't get a whole lot better than a piece like this, so is it pricey, sure, will I get years of pleasure from staring at it, heck yes.

Now if you excuse me, I have a bank to rob:D

so disappointed cannot order this as SS wont ship to India, had the money all saved up for the exclusive, even simplytoys sold out , bah

Funny cos a few months ago I purchased one of my grail pieces, The Lord of Darkness LIFESIZE bust, which is shown in this size comparison pic....so I know that this Prime is gonna be HUGE!!!

qute7ura.jpg

4ezu3y5a.jpg

Try something like Amarex perhaps (a freight forwarding company), good way to get around that often.

so disappointed cannot order this as SS wont ship to India, had the money all saved up for the exclusive, even simplytoys sold out , bah

That's wack, I feel for you dude! Is there a particular reason for not shipping to India? Am sure some one somewhere will?

Back