Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime

Why it looks like that in the film.

transformers_3_dark_of_the_moon-normal.jpg

:lecture Is that suppose to be the blade Prime 1 is using in their Optimus statue? They're different.
Sorry, I haven't seen the movie in a long time.

Yeah pretty much, it's stationary. I prefer the museum pose for some things. I think Transformers suit these poses because there's so much detail to look at they don't really require any bad *** poses. It's not like Spiderman just standing there.

My issue with that is that, a Transformer in a museum pose somewhat resembles a toy to me rather than a statue, because what is a Transformer if not a toy. To that end I think the Bumblebee concept they have is actually a stronger piece.

I'd like a Prime pose like this or something:

optimus-prime-in-transformers-dark-of-the-moon-1024x768.jpg

The sword as armpiece looks so cool compare to him actually holding the sword in hand from all those pics... I think Prime would look stunning with both arms like the poster, big gun on right and sword on left. Still semi museum/action pose. Combine the best of both world.

:lecture Is that suppose to be the blade Prime 1 is using in their Optimus statue? They're different.
Sorry, I haven't seen the movie in a long time.

He holds the sword at the start of the film. There is a screenshot further back. They might also include an arm with the sword like in the poster above. I don't mind either but would be good to have a choice.

He holds the sword at the start of the film. There is a screenshot further back. They might also include an arm with the sword like in the poster above. I don't mind either but would be good to have a choice.

I think he never use his sword same as the poster. During the fight with Sentinel he was holding sword and axe.
Pretty sure only the first and second movies the sword come out from his arms.

I think he never use his sword same as the poster. During the fight with Sentinel he was holding sword and axe.
Pretty sure only the first and second movies the sword come out from his arms.

Got ya. I've not watched it in some time. I said about holding the sward at the start of the film because you posted the picture of him holding it. :)

Yep holding the sword. Good info nextlevel.

Nice shot of Prime from the new film, he's definitely bulked up, must be taking his vitamins.

27402984d1384272075-transformers-age-extinction-images-t2og_1392649680.jpg

I'll be buying that one as well :lol ;)

Prime been taking roids? Lol... I would love a Sentinel statue

They really did it again! Gorgeous! Now if I could only afford the 2K price tag *sigh*

Did the person who took the pics see what are the extras that come with Op?. I saw the battle visor for bumblebee, but didn't see Optimus without his face-guard, or the guns in any of the pics.

It's cool that he has the energon sword, but it would be great if they can be mounted on the wrist like in the Movie.

I know these are statues, but plz correct me if I'm wrong, is it just the angles, or does it look like Bee's head was adjusted a bit between pics?

I don't like the look of the AoE Prime at all... the previous look made him seem more human like than the new version of him imho.

New Optimus has gone all boy racer with his 6 exhausts :rotfl

My issue with that is that, a Transformer in a museum pose somewhat resembles a toy to me rather than a statue, because what is a Transformer if not a toy. To that end I think the Bumblebee concept they have is actually a stronger piece.

I'd like a Prime pose like this or something:

optimus-prime-in-transformers-dark-of-the-moon-1024x768.jpg

#word I think he would look amazing in a dynamic pose rather than a static one. I loved the fact that the SS Op had a static pose that went really well, no matter which accessories you posed him with.

Ahh, thanks for clearing that up.
Yeah, I'd like several posing options as well. After all, for $2K, we should have options.

Prime1 studio just posted a message on Facebook, I'll cut and paste it all later as I'm on my mob ATM. Says they are adjusting prime and formal photos will be published soon, weird last sentence
'Not published by wonder weapon is also included so stay tuned' ?????

Prime1 studio just posted a message on Facebook, I'll cut and paste it all later as I'm on my mob ATM. Says they are adjusting prime and formal photos will be published soon, weird last sentence
'Not published by wonder weapon is also included so stay tuned' ?????

The full reveal will be reveal soon.. They are still adjusting Optimus.. For the last sentence they say they didn't show any accessory include with the statue at the wonderfest.
Full reveal will clear things up.

Back