Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime

not nitpicking, but is the sword supposed to protrude out from the side of the forearm instead of holding it by that simple handle in the movie? Now it looks like human holding sword by the hand.

not nitpicking, but is the sword supposed to protrude out from the side of the forearm instead of holding it by that simple handle in the movie? Now it looks like human holding sword by the hand.

Yup, it would look a lot better like you described. But in the beginning scene of DOTM, Prime was holding a sword... that's probably what they were going for. Maybe Prime1 will give us switchout hand.

There are going to be a lot of very disappointed collectors, me included if SS don't pick this up as there is no way I can afford to buy this from Japan direct.

Yup, it would look a lot better like you described. But in the beginning scene of DOTM, Prime was holding a sword... that's probably what they were going for. Maybe Prime1 will give us switchout hand.

I think had they designed the sword to be held any differently would have meant that it would change the dynamics of the pose. For example, if Prime was to be holding his sword any higher say, then he'd almost need to be in a fighting stance for the pose to work. The way it is at the moment makes for a perfect museum like pose with the sword by his side...I like it this way :)

There are going to be a lot of very disappointed collectors, me included if SS don't pick this up as there is no way I can afford to buy this from Japan direct.

I certainly hope so Chris...I guess we're all hanging on to the fact that SS managed to get Megatron and so fingers crossed they do the same with Optimus :pray:

They'll get it mate. Not going to turn down easy profit. :lol

I still can't find a video of this. I guess no one could be arsed to film it. :(

wish they give switch out head too.

As long as Sideshow get it and OP looks the same as in those pics with a couple of switch out blaster cannons then it will be an instant order for me, it looks truly incredible :panic:

As long as Sideshow get it and OP looks the same as in those pics with a couple of switch out blaster cannons then it will be an instant order for me, it looks truly incredible :panic:

Can't see why it won't look as good? Megatron looks like the one at SDCC. Just hope they don't bump the price up because it Optimus Prime.

Wonder what extras they'll include with the Optimus? Another Matrix perhaps? Definitely will be cool to have a few extra attachments :rock

Can't see why it won't look as good? Megatron looks like the one at SDCC. Just hope they don't bump the price up because it Optimus Prime.

I mean it looks incredible in those pics but seeing it person will be another level! Hopefully with light up eyes too like megatron.

I mean it looks incredible in those pics but seeing it person will be another level! Hopefully with light up eyes too like megatron.

Yeah would be good if they got the headlights and the lights above the windscreen working as well.

Prime1, please take notes... Your big boss already told ya what they want :lol

God damn amazing. Someone give nextlevel some rep for all these awesome pics. :lol

good job nextlevel, keep coming please.

Back