Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime

This is considered museum pose right?

This is considered museum pose right?

Yeah pretty much, it's stationary. I prefer the museum pose for some things. I think Transformers suit these poses because there's so much detail to look at they don't really require any bad *** poses. It's not like Spiderman just standing there.

Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime

Yeah pretty much, it's stationary. I prefer the museum pose for some things. I think Transformers suit these poses because there's so much detail to look at they don't really require any bad *** poses. It's not like Spiderman just standing there.

Totally agree Solar :exactly: I'm pretty happy with the pose of Prime...if it had an action pose then it would require a similar pose for the Megatron statue so that they could display well together...plus museum poses are good as you can display them individually as a stand out centrepiece :)

Totally agree Solar :exactly: I'm pretty happy with the pose of Prime...if it had an action pose then it would require a similar pose for the Megatron statue so that they could display well together...plus museum poses are good as you can display them individually as a stand out centrepiece :)

:goodpost:

I can't wait to order Prime. I hope to see him release in 2014.

:exactly:

Sideshows Prime is in an action pose and that's a pain to display with those big *** guns. This being much bigger would be a massive problem for me if it was in an action pose.

I have been cleaning up my collection and ready to execute. :) I saw Megatron at comic con last year and hope they will bring Prime and Bumblebee this year.

I hope they don't make a action pose, my poor wallet can't take it... LOL

I hope they don't make a action pose, my poor wallet can't take it... LOL

They will make action poses when they make all the ones from Age of Extinction. Get that wallet ready. :lol

20140216123455c1f.jpg

Enjoy!

The picture wasn't taken exactly from the front. I'm sure the final version will be fine.

Or maybe their staff didn't assemble it properly. Pretty sure will be fix.

Yeah no way would they get that wrong. :lol

I'm more surprised by how so much of his stomach is showing. I wonder if those red flaps can be moved inwards more.

Back