Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime

nextlevel taking it to the next level with those pics! Holy **** that thing is a ****ing beast! The only thing I can think of that would make it even better would be light up eyes (which I bet is coming because their Megatron has them) and interchangeable hands with guns/cannons and energy axe.

Last edited:

Jaw dropping pics no doubt about it. I'll be very tempted to buy one. Question is can I live with a stand alone Optimus without Megatron??? It would be over 4K for just those 2 statues...ugh.

Guys those photo are taken by normal people from the show
I can't imagine how it will look like in person.
Imagine the full reveal can't wait!

Guys those photo are taken by normal people from the show
I can't imagine how it will look like in person.
Imagine the full reveal can't wait!

When is the full reveal? Anyone know? I've been checking their facebook page but so far no luck.

nextlevel taking it to the next level with those pics! Holy **** that thing is a ****ing beast! The only thing I can think of that would make it even better would be light up eyes (which I bet is coming because their Megatron has them) and interchangeable hands with guns/cannons and energy axe.

Hey thanks. Am pretty confident Optimus will have interchangeable parts. I really hope they will include the big guns .

They'll get it mate. Not going to turn down easy profit. :lol

:lol You are probably right but with them involved there will be delays on getting this and I want this now :lol I am not very patient at the best of times anyway but some things are worth waiting on.

:lol You are probably right but with them involved there will be delays on getting this and I want this now :lol I am not very patient at the best of times anyway but some things are worth waiting on.

I hate waiting as well. :gah:

Hey thanks. Am pretty confident Optimus will have interchangeable parts. I really hope they will include the big guns .

It will be silly if they didn't include a massive cannon gun, considering they've already done such fine job sculpting this.

Thank you nextlevel99. These pics are great. I now know I need to start saving up for Prime, Bee and Starscream who I know will look just as good. I really can't wait to get my hands on my Megatron. Come on Prime 1 hurry up and start shipping them.

Is it just me or is the chest area a little bit to open? I know he looks that way in DOTM but it's the first thing I noticed.

16 mins 40 secs of this video is Prime & Bee :yess:

The detail is insane on this, but the pose is a bit on the dull side.

Still awesome mind you.

Back