Prime 1 Studio: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - 1:6 Indoraptor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In all of the unboxing videos on the Indoraptor, I did notice that the teeth looked very fake and cheap when compared to the rest of the statue and the initial prototype, but not enough to ruin it for me.

Since Chronicle (the distributor I ordered from) is closed until at least May 20, it really begs the question of whether or not anyone is even going to be at the docks to ship these out to Chronicle before the year is over. Such a different world we live in now...

I called Chronicles last week on this, the customer service lady said we'll probably have to wait another two months.

I called Chronicles last week on this, the customer service lady said we'll probably have to wait another two months.

Not surprising. I actually cancelled my original order with Chronicle (and got all my money back, minus the NRD) and ended up re-ordering through SS once they started taking orders.

Is it really worth losing a NRD over waiting just two more months?

I had about $80 worth of rewards points at SS to burn, so that basically took my original NRD with Chronicle off the price.

Switching over to SS had nothing to do with getting it sooner. If Chronicle isn't getting them for another two months, then SS likely isn't getting them any sooner.

do you guys think this is better then the Indominus Rex statue?

I LOVE both the Indoraptor and the Indominus Rex piece. I do not think one is better than the other For me personally I will be getting the Indoraptor though since shes allot cheaper(No price on the indominus rex as of yet just basing it off of the Spinosaurus price which is the same size and scale) plus I have Chronicle collectibles(who's pieces I normally don't go for due to lackluster to downright bad paint jobs) indominus on payment plan she turned out great looking so I am going to stick with that one for now.

I LOVE both the Indoraptor and the Indominus Rex piece. I do not think one is better than the other For me personally I will be getting the Indoraptor though since shes allot cheaper(No price on the indominus rex as of yet just basing it off of the Spinosaurus price which is the same size and scale) plus I have Chronicle collectibles(who's pieces I normally don't go for due to lackluster to downright bad paint jobs) indominus on payment plan she turned out great looking so I am going to stick with that one for now.

Yeah its cheaper for sure but I got soft spot for Spino so got her on pre order!

Back