Prime 1 Studio: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - 1:6 Indoraptor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally? Lol, where have you been? CC’s been doing it for two or three years now

I am fully aware of that thanks. What i meant to say was Im glad Jurassic is finally getting other companies in on High end collectibles. I do love chronicle but to me their products can be hit or miss so Im hoping their Irex comes out good as I have it on pre order. Im excited to pre order this along with the prime one Rexy and blue

I once set myself a "rule" when CC's indominus rex came out that I will not buy a dinosaur which is completely imaginary. Then I saw this, screw the rule... My only hope is please don't come out next year, I have enough patience, not enough money...

Prime One usually takes thier time in releasing products and dates get pushed and delayed but if its for improvements then i don't mind this will most likely be arriving at some point next year my guess would be 3rd or 4th quarter but we will just have to wait and see when it goes up for pre order

Looks great. Happy to see there is no switch out parts so we don't have to worry about seams.

This looks pretty cool. Wish it was in scale with the Indo Rex.
Love to see a JW Mosasaur.

Went up for PO on Prime 1 last week. Regular version is $800, exclusive version comes with the Indominus Rex bone which adds an extra $50. Definitely getting this!

Regular: https://www.prime1studio.com/jw2-indoraptor-lmcjw2-03.html

Exclusive: https://www.prime1studio.com/jw2-indoraptor-lmcjw2-03ex.html

ex_lmcjw2-03_press_ex.jpg

Yes love it, hoping popculture gets it for preorder. Shipping from Prime is $400

Since this isn't releasing until over a year from now, I could probably swing it, but if anyone else gets it for less, then I will definitely order elsewhere.

Thanks.

When I try to order the exclusive, a message says it does not ship to my country (USA). I wrote them and received a reply that said they don't ship to some countries. (It didn't say USA in the reply.)

Do you guys have the same issue?

I had to order 1/6 scale Blue from Dan's Dinosaurs and give up the exclusive version. But I want the exclusive for the Indoraptor.

I would assume Chronicle would not have the exclusive?

Thanks for any help.

Went up for PO on Prime 1 last week. Regular version is $800, exclusive version comes with the Indominus Rex bone which adds an extra $50. Definitely getting this!

Exclusive: https://www.prime1studio.com/jw2-indoraptor-lmcjw2-03ex.html

Chronicle had the Ability to get both - you might have missed their deadline. Dan goes through Chronicle also as they have all the JP rights in North America

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think your thinking of another piece, Chronicle haven't put this up yet for preorder..... Prime have only just put it up themselves.

Thanks.

When I try to order the exclusive, a message says it does not ship to my country (USA). I wrote them and received a reply that said they don't ship to some countries. (It didn't say USA in the reply.)

Do you guys have the same issue?

I had to order 1/6 scale Blue from Dan's Dinosaurs and give up the exclusive version. But I want the exclusive for the Indoraptor.

I would assume Chronicle would not have the exclusive?

Thanks for any help.

I've never ordered from either site, but I'm assuming the exclusive will likely only be available through Prime 1.

Unfortunately, Prime 1 keeps telling me they do not ship to the United States.

Thanks again for the replies.

I just received a message from Chronicle.

C4205F8D-D2EA-45B8-82B7-DBEB6E9E97BF.jpg

Thanks again everyone.

I think your thinking of another piece, Chronicle haven't put this up yet for preorder..... Prime have only just put it up themselves.

You are correct - sorry Darkness - for some reason I thought you were looking for Blue EX

Looks amazing and wow 40” base

Base not as big as I thought after looking at it - love the light up feature which should give a nice shadow effect in the room - seriously though so much JP coming out space is an issue

Base not as big as I thought after looking at it - love the light up feature which should give a nice shadow effect in the room - seriously though so much JP coming out space is an issue

And money. I've got so much on the go right now, I need to slow it down! They make it hard though with all these new pieces coming out!

Back