Prime 1 Studio: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - 1:6 Indoraptor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An update on this in case anyone else from Oz was wanting to buy the Prime JP pieces. Apparently there is licensing issues for Australia that they are working on. So for now if we want to buy these, we have to order from Prime direct or Chronicles, both have outrageous postage fees to Australia.

Finally put in an order for this at Chronicle. At first I regretted missing out on the exclusive, but the extra accessory would have honestly done nothing for me.

I'm struggling to find a seller in Australia for this. At the moment my only options are Prime 1 or Chronicle direct but shipping from both is close to $1,000
I really want this piece, so frustrating....

Book a flight and pick it up 🤡

Put down my pre-order for this at the last hour of CC's window today, adding yet another $80 to my monthly debts...

Finally put in an order for this at Chronicle. At first I regretted missing out on the exclusive, but the extra accessory would have honestly done nothing for me.

I think the bone isn't worth $50, for me personally it isn't even worth $10. So is the goat with Rexy. The only exclusive so far that I care is the bronze baby blue.

I think the bone isn't worth $50, for me personally it isn't even worth $10. So is the goat with Rexy. The only exclusive so far that I care is the bronze baby blue.
I'm the opposite, bone and goat would be something I would actually display while the blue is not. Had they painted and not gold dipped it that would be a different story.

Can't wait to get the exclusive to go with Blue :) I think it will be here in a month.

With China and other countries shutting everything down due to the coronavirus epidemic, I suspect it will be a long time before we see these on US shores.

I hope their Indoraptor doesn?t turn out as bad as their T-rex. Oof!
c6d15f9107fc6aaca5fb80ac98d99303.jpg

A bit different.... this is the mini Rex. Still looks disappointing though.

Their Aquaman is atrocious too. Look it up on their FB collectors group.

Maybe QC has gone out the window?

I hope their Indoraptor doesn?t turn out as bad as their T-rex. Oof!

Havn't you done any research on the Indoraptor on Youtube? There are 3 unboxings already and all 3 are really nice!

I'm expecting the Indoraptor Ex. this month.

Havn't you done any research on the Indoraptor on Youtube? There are 3 unboxings already and all 3 are really nice!

I'm expecting the Indoraptor Ex. this month.

No, but I did see that Aquaman YouTube review and that product looked even worse. Oof!

Maybe Prime 1 has lost all of their good QC people?

In all of the unboxing videos on the Indoraptor, I did notice that the teeth looked very fake and cheap when compared to the rest of the statue and the initial prototype, but not enough to ruin it for me.

Since Chronicle (the distributor I ordered from) is closed until at least May 20, it really begs the question of whether or not anyone is even going to be at the docks to ship these out to Chronicle before the year is over. Such a different world we live in now...

Back