Prime 1 Studio: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - 1:6 Indoraptor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And money. I've got so much on the go right now, I need to slow it down! They make it hard though with all these new pieces coming out!

Agreed - I’ve chosen to stick with pre orders with Dan’s dinosaurs as Chronicle requires monthly payments, which considering Blue and this one are most likely late 2019 to early 2020 releases I just can’t afford all the payments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed - I’ve chosen to stick with pre orders with Dan’s dinosaurs as Chronicle requires monthly payments, which considering Blue and this one are most likely late 2019 to early 2020 releases I just can’t afford all the payments

Actually Chronicle takes deposits now too on their new site

Oh yeah? Well that’s good to know cause I had bought the Iron Studios big Trex and CC Indominus Rex and just couldn’t afford more monthly payments

Oh yeah? Well that’s good to know cause I had bought the Iron Studios big Trex and CC Indominus Rex and just couldn’t afford more monthly payments

I'm very curious to see how that piece turns out given CC's track record. I know Prime 1 teased an Indominus but if that CC version actually came out looking like the product images, it would be hard to resist.

So is popculture going to get this in for preorder, it's been a while now and I don't want to miss it. I'm tempted to just order it via Chronicle.

I hope they will fix the seem on the start of the tail... It seems to be a seperate piece because it's very visible.

14jssx3.jpg

Has this one been put on CC yet or is it already gone out? I ordered from Dan's last month but received the refund today and this:

I have just received word the manufacturer has been undergoing some restructuring that has caused widespread technical issues with their operation. Unfortunately, they are no longer able to guarantee availability of the 1:15 Tyrannosaurus or Indoraptor that you preordered. I am very sorry about this unexpected development, and I have issued a complete refund for your preorder. Please let me know if there is anything more I may do for you.

Thank you,

Dan
DansDinosaurs.com

Has this one been put on CC yet or is it already gone out? I ordered from Dan's last month but received the refund today and this:

I have just received word the manufacturer has been undergoing some restructuring that has caused widespread technical issues with their operation. Unfortunately, they are no longer able to guarantee availability of the 1:15 Tyrannosaurus or Indoraptor that you preordered. I am very sorry about this unexpected development, and I have issued a complete refund for your preorder. Please let me know if there is anything more I may do for you.

Thank you,

Dan
DansDinosaurs.com

I got the same notice for Blue and had to go on to CC waitlist as it is sold out - my understanding orders that he placed where lost - needless to say I have not ordered Indoraptor now and hope Sideshow steps in next year to help.

I got the same notice for Blue and had to go on to CC waitlist as it is sold out - my understanding orders that he placed where lost - needless to say I have not ordered Indoraptor now and hope Sideshow steps in next year to help.

I think I saw in another thread where someone mentioned CC didn't agree on distributing P1 Jurassic statues through SS. Looks like SS haven't had much luck acquiring distributing right from CC in regard of third party Jurassic products. So far, among waves of new statues recently, SS only manage to get IS attack diorama, nothing else, nothing from P1 at all. So I doubt they will agree upon anything soon. I'm already paying CC 75/month for blue, guess I have no choice but to pay another 80ish/month for Indoraptor when they list it. The way CC forces customer to pay full before a product even announces a solid release date is really frustrating.

I think I saw in another thread where someone mentioned CC didn't agree on distributing P1 Jurassic statues through SS. Looks like SS haven't had much luck acquiring distributing right from CC in regard of third party Jurassic products. So far, among waves of new statues recently, SS only manage to get IS attack diorama, nothing else, nothing from P1 at all. So I doubt they will agree upon anything soon. I'm already paying CC 75/month for blue, guess I have no choice but to pay another 80ish/month for Indoraptor when they list it. The way CC forces customer to pay full before a product even announces a solid release date is really frustrating.

Probably not but I’ve heard that SS will be distributing these items for CC just whether or not SS will sell them is another question. IR is up on CC website now so you don’t have to wait. I already had two payment plans with CC for the IS Trex and there Indominus Rex so yes I can’t afford two more payments a month for Dino’s being released in early 2020

Probably not but I’ve heard that SS will be distributing these items for CC just whether or not SS will sell them is another question. IR is up on CC website now so you don’t have to wait. I already had two payment plans with CC for the IS Trex and there Indominus Rex so yes I can’t afford two more payments a month for Dino’s being released in early 2020

Haha, found it. I knew I saw it earlier! It doesn't appear in the Jurassic "Park" catalog thus I missed it. The pre-order window is until December 22nd, I'll wait until the deadline is closer. Such a shame I have to waitlist 2 Rexy from them now...

I'm struggling to find a seller in Australia for this. At the moment my only options are Prime 1 or Chronicle direct but shipping from both is close to $1,000
I really want this piece, so frustrating....

Back