Prime 1 Studio gets The Terminator license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, T2 3D hits the home market at the end of the year. Their schedule makes sense. I'll have to have whatever they put out. I'm sure they'll do Arnold justice

I'd rather have it rising from the truck debris.

Would be similar to Sideshow's, minus the wonky legs, lol. I'm not fussed, I'm sure whatever they do will look amazing and I'll buy it anyway.

I'm just loving the fact that my favourite franchises are getting some love again from collectible companies (alien, predator and terminator).

Sideshow's looks awful. If they were going for the "rising from the fire" look, they failed miserably. Instead of burning truck debris, it's concrete slabs. :lol

Sideshow's looks awful. If they were going for the "rising from the fire" look, they failed miserably. Instead of burning truck debris, it's concrete slabs. :lol

Yeah they probably just went for an easier/safer option for the base. Maybe burning truck debris was too hard to pull off? Not sure. I wouldn't say it's awful, I personally don't mind it. It certainly could've been far better, but I think from front on it looks kind of cool.

Best reply to a post ever!

I think this will be 1/3. I wonder if they intend on doing a truly accurate T1 endo, or if it will be like what SS and Hot toys have done and basically use the T2 endo with only slight(or none at all) modifications.
They better take the time to get the details accurate. I'm not going for another hybrid.

I've never purchased anything from Prime 1 before, though I would have loved to have gotten all their Transformer stuff. Certainly the opinion is this company produces high quality stuff. I just hope that includes great likenesses on their human sculpts. Doesn't seem they have done any real people yet. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

They have done Henry Cavill as Superman and Ben Affleck as Batman, and Gal Gadot as Wonder woman. All of those are on SSC's website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The planets have aligned for my collection! I've got Chronicle putting out great Jurassic Park stuff, and Prime 1 have Alien/Predator/Terminator & Keaton Batman. Not to mention CoolProps. Just hope I see Jungle Hunter stuff sooner rather than later...

prime 1 Reese.jpg

Need to see more, but not really impressed so far. Hopefully some stubble will make it look a little more like Kyle. Nice to see him, because we definitely need him, but I want a home run.

They're doing human characters? Unexpected but awesome.

I'm sure it will look fine once we see it in it's entirety. I wonder if these we'll ever even go up for PO. Didnt they tease a 1/3 Keaton Batman too? Whatever happened with that?

Back