Prime 1 Studio gets The Terminator license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
27877860_555965931437252_6542821224446164992_n.jpg

Pretty bummed at the fact that it's 1/2 scale. Might have went for it if they did something smaller.

When the license was announced, it was 1/3. Besides, they already announced many statues for that line and I doubt many people would buy Kyle Reese in 1/2..

Great sculpt, no horse teeth, realistic pose. Hard to believe they didn't screw up at least one of those things. :yess:

This better be offered in 1/3 scale. I would not rule out getting a 1/2 scale, but the sneak peak they did of the skull revealed too many inaccuracies for me to lay down that kind of money. I need to see close ups of the head before deciding. I sure hope they fixed a few things because this might be our only chance to get a proper T1 endo.

Sadly, I just checked out the photos over on SF, and all the issues seem to still be there. So disappointing. Is it T1, yes. Could it have been better, yes.

The skull looks a little narrow to me in that last pic compared to the screen used prop. That's been my issue with all of the statues produced thus far.

Movies-For-Gamers-The-Terminator-endo-skeleton.jpg

Prime 1 has a history of listening to fan feedback. Case in point the recent Hush Superman. They changed the headsize, improved the abs, and eliminated the arm seams. All items the fans complained about.

Prime 1 has a history of listening to fan feedback. Case in point the recent Hush Superman. They changed the headsize, improved the abs, and eliminated the arm seams. All items the fans complained about.

Okay, they need to at least get the neck length right. Hopefully people scream bloody murder that the head is sitting 1 vertebrae too high. I mentioned this in the other thread. Numerous small details on the skull are wrong.

Okay, they need to at least get the neck length right. Hopefully people scream bloody murder that the head is sitting 1 vertebrae too high. I mentioned this in the other thread. Numerous small details on the skull are wrong.

Talking about it on forums likely wont achieve much. You need to reach out to them politely. Or visit their FB group or something.

Back