Prime 1 Studio gets The Terminator license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully 1:3. My preferred scale.

I'm not a huge Terminator fan, just a casual fan I suppose, so I'm going to try to just get one statue from this series. Tech Noir Arnie is my favorite so I think that's what I'll go for. Though it'll be hard to resist Kyle Reese, Police shootout Arnie and an Endoskeleton...

If they produce anything in the 1:2 scale, let it be only busts. I don't have room and can't be spending that kind of money on 1:2 figures. I'm getting everything they put out in this line. Please produce all of the main characters. Kyle and Sarah just never get any lovin'.

A busy company, with lots to offer... And wallets everywhere shudder! My choice would be for the police shoot out Arnie, with switch out features for the tanker damage etc...

Hopefully 1:3. My preferred scale.

I'm not a huge Terminator fan, just a casual fan I suppose, so I'm going to try to just get one statue from this series. Tech Noir Arnie is my favorite so I think that's what I'll go for. Though it'll be hard to resist Kyle Reese, Police shootout Arnie and an Endoskeleton...
Going by what they've done with the Transformers franchise, P1 would make an awesome Endo.

I still think they do have it. They just haven't announced it yet for whatever reason. Just like their Godzilla and Final Fantasy licenses.

Could be. I think there are a lot of collectors that want a quality predator and Dutch Arnie. Hypothetically if they did have it and were to announce it now, it could work against them. Many collectors especially with P1 pieces need to be picky, if they announce it now collectors could hold off buying current pieces in favour of the future predator releases.

I've never purchased anything from Prime 1 before, though I would have loved to have gotten all their Transformer stuff. Certainly the opinion is this company produces high quality stuff. I just hope that includes great likenesses on their human sculpts. Doesn't seem they have done any real people yet. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Going by what they've done with the Transformers franchise, P1 would make an awesome Endo.

True...
6f3f7378141cc277dd56c390da8a5f67.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never purchased anything from Prime 1 before, though I would have loved to have gotten all their Transformer stuff. Certainly the opinion is this company produces high quality stuff. I just hope that includes great likenesses on their human sculpts. Doesn't seem they have done any real people yet. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

This is all we've got so far. Granted, they probably have digital data of Cavill and Affleck (as opposed to having to sculpt someone's features from scratch), but the texture alone (translucent resin) is rather promising, wouldn't you say?

DC_Prime1_BvS_Batman__P1_151203_2_zps1pwvs4zk.jpg~original

Looks impressive from what I can see. Very encouraging, but having digital files obviously makes a difference. Chronicle has the digital files for 1984 Arnold.

Just found out that Batman and Superman are 1/2 scale. No wonder they look so good. Apparently some people on SF are also concerned about human likenesses as Prime 1 has no track record. 1/2 scale with digital files is a slam dunk. Hopefully they will nail Terminator likenesses. I really hope these aren't bigger than 1/3 scale.

As good as Prime 1 are, their stuff ain't cheap. £700 for a 1/4 I could do. £1000 for a 1/3 - a real, real stretch. 1/2 - and you're in the millionaires club.

As good as Prime 1 are, their stuff ain't cheap. £700 for a 1/4 I could do. £1000 for a 1/3 - a real, real stretch. 1/2 - and you're in the millionaires club.

If they ever get around to making anything that is. They need to make another videogame Batman statue, they haven't made enough yet. :lol
I'm curious to see what they have in store for us, hopefully there will be a few surprises by the end of the year. Can you imagine how awesome it would be to own an actual T1 Endo and Reese in 1/3?

Their 1/2 stuff shares the same price as Cinemaquette's 1/3 stuff. Their 1/3 stuff is over a grand less.

Back