Prime 1 Studio gets The Terminator license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if these we'll ever even go up for PO.
I would hope so. This license was announced in January 2016, then we heard nothing until a month ago. Well, actually, there was the rumor they had given up the license. If they weren't going to produce these, they could have just left things right there.

I'm sure it will look fine once we see it in it's entirety. I wonder if these we'll ever even go up for PO. Didnt they tease a 1/3 Keaton Batman too? Whatever happened with that?

Prob got pushed aside for the Arkham ****.

The Cyberdyne Systems Series 800 Terminator
#t800 #terminator #sneakpeek #t1 #prime1studio

25011948_139681316733426_4137899178049142784_n.jpg

Awww come on. That chip cap signifies a T2 endo not T1. I thought this was THE TERMINATOR license!

t1h.jpg

Any Endoskeleton by Prime 1 is fine by me. I actually put myself on the waitlist for the Sideshow Maquette, which is about to convert. Wondering whether or not to keep it now, lol. Can always have 2 Endoskeletons I guess...lol.

Any Endoskeleton by Prime 1 is fine by me. I actually put myself on the waitlist for the Sideshow Maquette, which is about to convert. Wondering whether or not to keep it now, lol. Can always have 2 Endoskeletons I guess...lol.
I've got endos all over the place and I'm really tired of them all being wrong. Prime1 or not, if this is supposed to be T1, then they can keep it.

I've got endos all over the place and I'm really tired of them all being wrong. Prime1 or not, if this is supposed to be T1, then they can keep it.

Fair enough man. I guess I am less fussy than some. I don't really notice the minor differences like the chip cover unless I'm comparing to photos of the real thing so I'm not really bothered by it, so long as the overall design is pretty much the same. An incorrect headsculpt or weird proportions would really bother me though.

Seems like you're the expert to ask.. Which endo produced is the most accurate so far? Either T1 or T2.

Seems like you're the expert to ask.. Which endo produced is the most accurate so far? Either T1 or T2.

I'm sure there are better experts than myself out there, but I would have to say the Cinemaquette T2 endo. All of the T1 stuff is some sort of hybrid, whatever they feel like throwing together. It's like none of them ever look at a reference picture.

Dont worry, I there is you and a few others for these endo critiques. :)
I look forward to more crits as more is revealed. ;)

Sadly, the real endo I want...I want metal, not resin.

The Hot Toys 1/4 had some diecast parts in it...but I don't see a full metal Endoskeleton being made by anyone in today's market, especially in large scales. Would weigh a tone and would cost a bomb to ship.

I'm all about it being from T2. That's my favorite movie anyway, I hope this is chromed.

Hoping for non horse teeth and an accurate head shape. That teaser looks good to me.

Back