Prime 1 Studio gets Marvel license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did the news come from that these are Marvel comic versions when every other logo on there is movies, tv and games?

IMPORTANT UPDATES FOR MARVEL AND DC FANS

For those that have been seeking a confirmation on Prime1 DC (comic) and Marvel lines, both will be 1/4 scale (not 1/5) and will be available worldwide. Awesome isn't it

12647158_1647569625508755_8227704959741871625_n.jpg

Hopefully they will do a Christopher Reeve(not comic unfortunately) soon.
Looking forward to their Thor, Captain America and Spiderman versions.

I cannot wait for a Thor! I skipped sideshows one hoping another one would pop up and judging from Prime 1's past work, I think it might be the one for me when they make it.

Just hope they are priced well. I'd love to jump into IS and XM, but those are way too pricey for 1/4. Even some SS grails ain't worth their value.

If it's about 400 to 600 ish, I'm sold depending on characters.

It will be interesting to see who they do in 1/4 scale. On the FB post someone asked if they are doing XMen and they replied they don't know who is coming in Marvel yet.

I'm excited about this! I can't wait to see what P1 has to offer in their 1/4 line. I'm hoping for great pieces ...

This just changes everything. Is SSC going to distribute these 1/4 pieces? Prime 1...please make a classic Cap and modern raging green Hulk. Pretty please!

Last edited:
Back