Prime 1 Studio gets Marvel license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody is going to have to be the one that makes the new ****** Cap costume :lol
Usually Marvel comics has good costume designs, but the newest Cap is terrible. He looks like a member of the Olympic bobsled team.

Somebody is going to have to be the one that makes the new ****** Cap costume :lol

Usually Marvel comics has good costume designs, but the newest Cap is terrible. He looks like a member of the Olympic bobsled team.

It certainly is an interesting design...

CaptainAmerica_SteveRogers_Costume.jpg

Then again I COULDNT STAND Spidey's new costume but reading the co in its grown on me. It certainly isn't as good as the traditional costume but it's acceptable for now.

Ha! Good call on the bobsled team. I also hate going back to the triangle shield. That's just a bad shield....but maybe he takes it LARPing on weekends as a Roman soldier shield.

I need at least one great IM for my collection. Don't have one yet so I can't agree with you guys.

Back