Prime 1 Studio gets Marvel license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh please update us sooner the scale, characters. :pray:

A rep from Prime 1 confirmed this will be comic based.

My body is ready.

tumblr_lnlixlfQn81qecej8.gif

That is awesome. Any idea what lines? X-Men? Avengers?

No clue. If I had to guess I would say Avengers and other non X-men popular characters.

It seems like all x-men has been put off because of Disney and as I read (Can't remember if it was this forum or the other) the new Wolverine, Sab, and dp that will release next were already in production before the x-men hammer came down.

But I recall also reading from a ssc rep that there hasn't been a hold put on the x-men line for them, or something along those lines. Sooo.....I'm not really to sure what is what. I just want more x-men.

No clue. If I had to guess I would say Avengers and other non X-men popular characters.

It seems like all x-men has been put off because of Disney and as I read (Can't remember if it was this forum or the other) the new Wolverine, Sab, and dp that will release next were already in production before the x-men hammer came down.

But I recall also reading from a ssc rep that there hasn't been a hold put on the x-men line for them, or something along those lines. Sooo.....I'm not really to sure what is what. I just want more x-men.

I knew Disney put the hammer down on the X-men for a while...hoping they lighten up on that. I like the Inhumans but they aren't a replacement.

Prime One comic version Marvel 1:3 statues?! Oh no. I'm not gonna be able to resist. I'm gonna have to make the rule right now to not pre order anyone other than Captain America, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Iron Man or Magneto.

Back