Prime 1 Studio gets Marvel license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I thought Sideshow owned the rights to 1:4 and 1:2 scale American Marvel pieces? Or I don't know I just go by what I see every now and then on these boards so.

I don't even want to place anymore PO now. Until i see what these new companies are offering.

i guess will be 1/5 like DC scale :p

Well, if it is 1/5, that would just mean I don't need to worry about any of these, which in a way would be nice for the scale to take the decision-making out of my hands.

I'd expect 1/5 scale. According to Macaluso, Sideshow holds the rights for the 1:3 Marvel (and DC) too, they just don't make them. This was at leas a year ago tho.

Prime1 is in Japan and I believe XM holds the south east asia comic rights for Marvel statues in 1/4. So thats probably out.
Prime1 also likes to use Sideshow as a North American distribution partner. Sideshow, though rarely, still does produce 1/5 scale comiquettes (black cat is about to ship). So I'm not sure thats it either.

Back