Prime 1 Studio gets Marvel license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they get the Green light on X-men... need to some companion pieces for my XM Wolverine and Phoenix :)

Prime 1 and Sideshow teaming up for this line!!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I dunno. Right now all I'm missing is good comic iron man. Don't really know what I'd want from Prime1 if as expected we're not getting any XMen. All I might buy is probably my 7th or 8th 1/4 Spidey if they did a kickass one. Who's on your lists? I mean who would you gladly spend Prime1 $$ on that SS or XM hasn;t done yet.

prime 1 is going to turn into SS in no time. They have so many licenses now, it's crazy looking back only a year or two ago where they were.

I'm down for any Byrne era X-MEN pieces and a classic Cap as well as a modern raging green Hulk. Take my money Prime.

I don't want to dampen anybody's enthusiasm but people shouldn't get their hopes too high. Prime 1 doesn't seem like a company that wants to do random comic stuff the way Sideshow will. Unless it's the anniversary of a comic like The Dark Knight Returns they probably aren't going to do much based solely on a comic version of a character.

I'm just going on what I've seen from then so far.

I don't want to dampen anybody's enthusiasm but people shouldn't get their hopes too high. Prime 1 doesn't seem like a company that wants to do random comic stuff the way Sideshow will. Unless it's the anniversary of a comic like The Dark Knight Returns they probably aren't going to do much based solely on a comic version of a character.

I'm just going on what I've seen from then so far.
Well, there goes all my hopes.

*** Rips copy of NFL Superpro comic book in half ***

I'm sure they'll at least do the popular staple characters. Cap, Iron man, Thor, Spider-Man, and Hulk have to be on their radar. I'm all over Cap and Hulk if they are the classic versions and look good.

Yes butbthen why say specifically "we have a comic based license". There's no point in getting the comic license if you want to do movie related merchandise.

Agreed. I read that their license is comic based. I don't think they will do the movie properties, at least initially.

Yeah I'm also confused to how it's been known that these will be comic versions. Just cause that photo shows all tv, video game and movie logos.

yes, it's been confirmed numerous times already. it was first reported on prime1's facebook collector page. Marvel and Dc Comic lines are 1/4 scale. they still will do movie and game lines in 1/3.

Back