Statue Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- 1:2 Wonder Woman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Batman and Superman, I am eager to add WW to the collection...but... it hinges on her face sculpt. If It's good/great I'm all in, if not, I may get Armored Batmen instead, or just wait for another Batman... I wanted TDK Joker, but I don't like his pose and I hate the sad clown face.. it's just not for me. I'm also glad WW has a small number at 750. So far I have not been let down by Prime.

Still another photos of the PROTOTYPE of the Amazon

18879389_1934975120067541_5558015468633063424_n.jpg

18723297_315838928848851_4606999715186212864_n.jpg

18812446_250449862104330_4862942163589136384_n.jpg

It HAS to be the old one. Yes, it does not look like her and if you are going to pay big bucks for 1/2 scale, it better be spot on (IMO).

It HAS to be the old one. Yes, it does not look like her and if you are going to pay big bucks for 1/2 scale, it better be spot on (IMO).

Absolutely... that's why I am waiting to see new pics once the new portrait goes into production.. WW is delayed now until Aug- Sept I think it will be more like Sept.-Oct....

Absolutely... that's why I am waiting to see new pics once the new portrait goes into production.. WW is delayed now until Aug- Sept I think it will be more like Sept.-Oct....

Prime 1 Studio had, a few weeks ago, published a photo of the final version of the face

18556658_1849821441950238_6815802267266381830_o.jpg

I am def going to be in, but I will wait to see the final prototype on her. After seeing the movie this has become a no brainier. I am willing to sacrifice a few new pre-orders this year to own this!!

I think this really looks good (especially with the improved face sculpt) but I just don't know if I can make the leap to 1/2 scale. The Prime 1 statues are wonderful but a safer bet for me (since I'm mostly collecting 1/4 now) is to transition to Prime 1's 1/3 line. Just trying to figure out what will be my first.

I can't wait to see the final head sculpt. I'm hoping there will be a reveal at SDCC 17. If so, I'll be pulling the trigger with my pre-order at SDCC

Wow, this really eats space :x (and money)

Not sure if worth it compared to the more action pose of the 1/4 PF... even though it looks really really nice.

Wow, this really eats space :x (and money)

Not sure if worth it compared to the more action pose of the 1/4 PF... even though it looks really really nice.

If the new portrait is accurate, those 2 pieces can't even be spoken of in the same sentence. The 2 Batfleck pieces are light years apart. I usually prefer action poses also, but SS posing department usually leaves something to be desired.

If the new portrait is accurate, those 2 pieces can't even be spoken of in the same sentence. The 2 Batfleck pieces are light years apart. I usually prefer action poses also, but SS posing department usually leaves something to be desired.
I think I will take the 1:2 one... :love

That will make my one and only male statue just a bit more lonely :D

That looks like the old head sculpt. They will very likely release the new one at SDCC the tease was to just let us all know they are fixing the statue because the original sculpt was not good enough for a prime piece.

That looks like the old head sculpt. They will very likely release the new one at SDCC the tease was to just let us all know they are fixing the statue because the original sculpt was not good enough for a prime piece.

I hope that is the case, can't wait to see the new version.

Back