Statue Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- 1:2 Wonder Woman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought Superman of Popcultcha also full price unfortunately :( pretty sure it said May i saw the website today it says June. Would love Batman and WW but that's another 6-6.5k. Wanted to get my Sups so i can get my 6k pennies (that's 3 orders with 10% off).

Yeah. Pennies are good. But it was always a bit stressful having to accumulate pennies and bulk ordering multiple items using 2000 pennies/10% but at the same time hoping items didn't go out of stock before I made the order/s.

But recently because I waste way too much money at Popcultcha I get an automatic 10% off everything.

But don't be surprised that once the Supes comes into stock it goes from $3,000 AUD to $3,300 AUD, as that's what happened when the Batfleck arrived in stock. So locking in a price now is probably for the best.

Yeah. Pennies are good. But it was always a bit stressful having to accumulate pennies and bulk ordering multiple items using 2000 pennies/10% but at the same time hoping items didn't go out of stock before I made the order/s.

But recently because I waste way too much money at Popcultcha I get an automatic 10% off everything.

But don't be surprised that once the Supes comes into stock it goes from $3,000 AUD to $3,300 AUD, as that's what happened when the Batfleck arrived in stock. So locking in a price now is probably for the best.

Is that automatic because you have so many pennies or did they upgrade your account?

Have you received your Batman yet? How good is his head sculpt Disappointed it is $3300 now.

Upgraded to VIP.

Yeah I received the Bats. I love it.

Nice hopefully ill get there. Do you know when they are releasing the WW statue so we can actually see what it looks like?

Also are Bats eyes ok on your statue seen some videos and his like look bit cross eyed.

Nice hopefully ill get there. Do you know when they are releasing the WW statue so we can actually see what it looks like?

Also are Bats eyes ok on your statue seen some videos and his like look bit cross eyed.

Regarding Wonder Woman, I don't believe anyone here knows when it's actually going to first become available to collectors.

And regarding the 1:1 Batfleck, if you're talking about what I think you are; that is the asymmetrical eyes (not cross eyed per se). Then yes or maybe no, given that the statue was designed like that, ever since the prototype was first shown to the public.

My dilemma is to get this or wait for the inevitable JL version? I prefer the 1/3 scale so I'm leaning the JL route

My dilemma is to get this or wait for the inevitable JL version? I prefer the 1/3 scale so I'm leaning the JL route

1/3 scale will be awesome, but this is 1/2 scale!!! More statue for your hard earned money! I have not ventured into the 1/3 land quite yet, and I know this will be the only 1/2 I ever consider buying.

1/3 scale will be awesome, but this is 1/2 scale!!! More statue for your hard earned money! I have not ventured into the 1/3 land quite yet, and I know this will be the only 1/2 I ever consider buying.

I wouldn't be too sure, like many in this hobby know, once you start one particular scale there's no turning back!

Once you see how impressive they are, you'll want another, then you'll want the trinity, and then it's over.

I wouldn't be too sure, like many in this hobby know, once you start one particular scale there's no turning back!

Once you see how impressive they are, you'll want another, then you'll want the trinity, and then it's over.

:rotfl you do have a valid point.

And also another valid point :lecture

My good sir, we are about to possibly set foot in some very steep areas if you get what I mean :lol

Oh no! I am in trouble aren’t I hahah, looks like I will be finding out a way to make this work after all. Gahhhh I am seeing the movie tomorrow and may end up like you :p!

I was hoping it wouldnt happened, but Gal got me! She was amazing, and she certainly is my type of wonder woman. I will probably get the JL and WW if they do, along with the new 52, and 1/2. I'm all for WW.

Issue is if i see the head sculpt and its insane i can see myself ordering this and Bats 1:2. Then when JL 1:3 is releasedi have a new problem. :lol

Issue is if i see the head sculpt and its insane i can see myself ordering this and Bats 1:2. Then when JL 1:3 is releasedi have a new problem. :lol

I have a feeling the head sculpt WILL be insane (with the new tweaks). I just can't get past the real hair.

Back