Statue Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- 1:2 Wonder Woman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you pre-ordered this piece and weren't so sure about this statue's likeness...then you should be happy.

But if you are not even considering buying this statue then...never mind and this thread should not be your thing.

I don't know how to feel about an improved facesculpt........

If you pre-ordered this piece and weren't so sure about this statue's likeness...then you should be happy.

But if you are not even considering buying this statue then...never mind and this thread should not be your thing.

I had previously been on the fence on whether to get this or not. And recently I was quite sure I wouldn't. But now with Batfleck in hand, and Supes on its way, and if this has trully been improved..... I can say goodbye to my budgeting plans.

And I would have no idea where to display this, because as strange as it is, this piece probably has the largest footprint because of the sword and shield placement. No way will this fit into a Besta like the Bats and Supes.

It is a dilemma no doubt about it...but a terrific one to have if you know what I mean...this is a showstopper no doubt there.

I had previously been on the fence on whether to get this or not. And recently I was quite sure I wouldn't. But now with Batfleck in hand, and Supes on its way, and if this has trully been improved..... I can say goodbye to my budgeting plans.

And I would have no idea where to display this, because as strange as it is, this piece probably has the largest footprint because of the sword and shield placement. No way will this fit into a Besta like the Bats and Supes.

This may be the one and only statue I would consider at ½ scale just because they are so darn big and expensive. I am hoping that they show a full reveal with the updated portrait soon, before placing a PO on this as it is a hefty investment.

Question for any whom own statues with hair … how hard is it to maintain? Of all the statues I own none have this effect, and I am unsure how long it lasts. I am crossing my fingers possible in hand pics come before I order it to get somewhat of an idea how it will come.

This may be the one and only statue I would consider at ½ scale just because they are so darn big and expensive. I am hoping that they show a full reveal with the updated portrait soon, before placing a PO on this as it is a hefty investment.

Question for any whom own statues with hair … how hard is it to maintain? Of all the statues I own none have this effect, and I am unsure how long it lasts. I am crossing my fingers possible in hand pics come before I order it to get somewhat of an idea how it will come.

My plan is to check it out, then I will have a custom display. I'd hate to try and dust off the hair.

My plan is to check it out, then I will have a custom display. I'd hate to try and dust off the hair.

That is a good idea. I would most likely do a custom display for this piece also. I would have to be pretty creative as this would become a center piece among my collection. If I pull the trigger on her this and my PO list would be the rest I can get for the year most likely though. :slap I am hoping nothing else comes out I am after haha.

I like the improvement but really want to see it with the rest of the piece.

That is what I am hoping for. I would like to see the entire statue in its final form before pre-ordering. I am leaning to do a 4 month flex as I see the bats and supes still available with that option. I would probably throw my order in next month or July. Just waiting for some pieces to clean up as delays have been killing me.

That is a good idea. I would most likely do a custom display for this piece also. I would have to be pretty creative as this would become a center piece among my collection. If I pull the trigger on her this and my PO list would be the rest I can get for the year most likely though. :slap I am hoping nothing else comes out I am after haha.

Bats and Supes sell faster than she does, so it will certainly have some stock available after she ships. I'd hold off until after SDCC, make sure you don't like anything else new that may falter your hopes. Or if you're okay with just dropping that NRD, but that's a hefty loss if you cancel.

Bats and Supes sell faster than she does, so it will certainly have some stock available after she ships. I'd hold off until after SDCC, make sure you don't like anything else new that may falter your hopes. Or if you're okay with just dropping that NRD, but that's a hefty loss if you cancel.

Most def, if I pre-order her its all in at that point. Good call, I almost forgot about SDCC once I saw the revision of this statue's portrait. It does not help I found out the 90's TMNT line is also going to be delayed longer :*(.

Have you placed an order for her yet?

that's a good idea. I also need to see if I love the movie. If I don't, I won't even consider this anymore.

Don't forget there are 25% fewer of her than the other 2. If the likeness is that good and the movie is a hit I am not sure she will last very long.

Would be a dream to own the trinity (i have superman coming in that's it for me).

I'm still waiting for my Supes to come into stock at Popcultcha. Already impulse bought the Bats after seeing the photos posted on this board. Just concerned that once in hand pics are posted here I'll probably do the same and buy the WW as well.

I'm still waiting for my Supes to come into stock at Popcultcha. Already impulse bought the Bats after seeing the photos posted on this board. Just concerned that once in hand pics are posted here I'll probably do the same and buy the WW as well.

I bought Superman of Popcultcha also full price unfortunately :( pretty sure it said May i saw the website today it says June. Would love Batman and WW but that's another 6-6.5k. Wanted to get my Sups so i can get my 6k pennies (that's 3 orders with 10% off).

Back