Statue Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- 1:2 Wonder Woman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
h1PjEAg.jpg

Looks better now, but think they are still tweaking. Hope not to the point where it's get cancelled.
But think will not happen.

Damn, looks great. Problem is we have to decide between a $2300 statue and a $2500 one . Can't do it

Truthfully I still don't like the headsculpt all that much.

Which I'm glad for. As it makes it easier for me to order the 1/3 training outfit version and whatever the Justice League version is (if they do one that is).

For me it's essentially 2 for the price of one 1/2 scale piece.

This really does look great, the face has so much more life to it now. The whole stance is great, wish all three were standing in a semi prepared for battle stance.

Yea I still am not a fan to be honest. The WW on the horse looks a little better. The WW training outfit is the best likeness honestly. Can't I just get that face in her standard WW outfit at 1/4 scale? Is that too much to ask?

Yea I still am not a fan to be honest. The WW on the horse looks a little better. The WW training outfit is the best likeness honestly. Can't I just get that face in her standard WW outfit at 1/4 scale? Is that too much to ask?

At 1/4 scale, you'll have to ask Sideshow. And with their success at human facesculpts, it probably is too much to ask.

Face is better but I personally still don't like the rooted hair. I know other people do though especially on larger statues.

You really can't please everyone lol.........I think she's amazing but unfortunately because of my changed finances i may have to cancel very sad.

How much better are are any of these than the Legendary scale line

Back