Statue Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- 1:2 Wonder Woman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a winter and summer Wonderfest, the latter being July 30th, as Shoo pointed out. She also doesn't look worse every showing (nothing could be worse than when they plopped the statue on the floor amidst the 75th WW anniversary display at last year's SDCC, if that's what you're referring to:rotfl
View attachment 352701

Yes exactly! She's holding the hilt of the sword with no sword attached to it lol and they just threw her on the carpet, pretty terrible.

More pics.

19894762_469214376781099_2265915122484631774_n.jpg

19904980_469214373447766_2769966885426402769_n.jpg

19894988_469235296779007_2258715391815929407_n.jpg

Ya, me too. Just compare the pics. You will realize they are exactly the same except for source of light. Bad pics have light coming from her left lower side giving her right side shadow and also creepy unflattering shadow above eyes like when you tell a spooky story at a campfire with flashlight.
I am more relaxed now. Not cancelling my preorder.

Those are HORRIBLE pics of an outstanding Gal sculpt. Period.

I disagree, there is something clearly wrong with her eyes, particular her eye lids.

Also why does Prime 1 keep reassuring us that this is not the final sculpt, why would they say that if they were happy with how it turned out?

Last edited:
OK Thanks.

I probably should have read further back in the Thread before posting that.Sorry about that.

No need to apologize. You even included the time when she shows up in the video, so it's obvious you were just trying to be helpful in sharing the latest info. What else are forums for?:wink1:

I cancelled this and my NRD was refunded because of the delay. My main issue(some of you may think is strange) is with the hair. They have it rooted dead centre, where it should be parted from the side. To me, the rest of the hairs likeness is off as well. When I pre ordered this I was confident that my wife could fix the hair. Now, I don't think the centre part line can be fixed nicely and blended in well. This isn't normal hair, not going to take the chance on all that money. If she turns out awesome, order her again and no harm done. Hoping for Trinity, but we shall see.

Back