Prime 1 Studio Batmobile Batman v Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's the $1.5k question, should I PO P1 Batmobile or patiently wait for HT's? (If it ever comes out:( )
I do want to wait and see, but I fear that this PO may be sold out soon since its 750 limited.

I think you should pre-order it because I was thinking the same thing and I pre-order the P1 Batmobile as soon as I seen those pics. I think it is a must have, especially since you don't know when HT will release it anyways.

What is it made of? Solid? Looks like a BUY from me when it comes out...

They finally confirmed that it wasn't coming out ?

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, this was from OSRxHT Howard Chan Q and A session from a few months ago (and was posted in the 1/6 BvS Batmobile thread:

attachment.php

I just got an email delay till July 2019 this must be the biggest joke ever totally cancelling this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got an email delay till July 2019 this must be the biggest joke ever totally cancelling this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like p1 has no issues announcing stuff but when it comes time to ship, they delay everything so they can tease another Batman statue.

Back