Prime 1 Studio Batmobile Batman v Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody think Prime 1 Studios will make the Justice League movie version of the Batmobile?

Not a bad price either. Probably come at the wrong time for me but will eagerly await the JL version

Should post pics.

Kinda want to see it next to a 1/4 scale Batman ...perhaps the Batman vs Superman Bats.

I am sorry for the misunderstanding friend...When I said that I have gotten mine already I meant my PO...I wish I had the Batmobile but that is not what meant. :wink1:

here's the $1.5k question, should I PO P1 Batmobile or patiently wait for HT's? (If it ever comes out:( )
I do want to wait and see, but I fear that this PO may be sold out soon since its 750 limited.

Anybody think the Prime 1 Studios BVS Batmobile will come packaged in 1 box, or 2?

I am sorry for the misunderstanding friend...When I said that I have gotten mine already I meant my PO...I wish I had the Batmobile but that is not what meant. :wink1:

Oh well, ...the wait continues.

here's the $1.5k question, should I PO P1 Batmobile or patiently wait for HT's? (If it ever comes out:( )
I do want to wait and see, but I fear that this PO may be sold out soon since its 750 limited.

I'd doubt this will go to WL for a while. At that price point not happening. Mr freeze however a different story. That one will probably be about $1500 and will hit WL quick especially at a low es

Back