Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman Vs Superman-1:2 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VERY happy with this guy. No picture I have seen or taken does it justice, either.

Grand Slam Home Run.

:rock :rock :rock

58b26e15d6227d7366bfc89b355fdcba.jpg

Congrats IJ! Love the pedestal display!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't care for BvS overall, but I loved Affleck's Batman. I wasn't even considering this statue for my collection, but after seeing the pics in this thread and a couple of video reviews on YouTube I'm getting very close to pulling the trigger. Damn you people for pushing me to this! :wink1:

I just got the QMx 1:1 BvS Batarang...beautiful replica and a great reason to post pics of this masterpiece! The base feels like its cast in resin and has some weight to it. The batarang itself is quite weighty w/ a matte black finish in the middle w/chrome edges. It's held onto the base by a very strong magnet. The base isn't designed to be wall mounted, it has a felt pad on the bottom. Really good value for $50 and displays great with the P1.

b1.jpg
b2.jpg

b18.jpg

b3.jpg

b4.jpg

b5.jpg

b6.jpg

b7.jpg

b8.jpg

b11.jpg

b17.jpg

Just out of curiosity, where is everyone getting their P1 statues? It looks like ordering directly from SS is the only option at this point, but I'd be happy to save a few bucks if someone else was offering it at a better price. ;)

Just out of curiosity, where is everyone getting their P1 statues? It looks like ordering directly from SS is the only option at this point, but I'd be happy to save a few bucks if someone else was offering it at a better price. ;)

The best bet to get discounts - make friends with the owner of a retail shop in your area (if they carry high end stuff).

That's how I got mine with a sick discount.

The best bet to get discounts - make friends with the owner of a retail shop in your area (if they carry high end stuff).

That's how I got mine with a sick discount.

Unfortunately I live in a small town and there aren't any dealers in the area who would carry an expensive piece like this. :(

Wow to all these shots. Had I cared even a little bit about BvS this would have been a sure purchase, but as it is, is a no go.

This thing looks beautiful though, has me very, very excited for their Keaton Bats!!!

My last payment is tomorrow the 5th so it should ship soon after that. I also ordered the Batarang but I don't know when they'll start shipping those. Pretty excited. Now I just have to get the money together for Superman (preordered), and possibly Wonder Woman (still unsure about the likeness on her).

Last edited:
Wow to all these shots. Had I cared even a little bit about BvS this would have been a sure purchase, but as it is, is a no go.

I didn't like BvS either, but this statue is so good that I don't even care. It's the best Batman statue ever made by a pretty wide margin.

I didn't like BvS either, but this statue is so good that I don't even care. It's the best Batman statue ever made by a pretty wide margin.

I'm not the biggest fan of BvS and that is exactly my thinking as well. Plus, the costume is so well designed, with it's comic roots all the way back to D. Sprang with the small ears, broad chest, folded back cape, classic belt, and just the right amount of upgrade with the small touches of gold here & there...it's almost a universal Batman.

That's my story & I'm sticking to it. :cuckoo: :lol

Back