Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman Vs Superman-1:2 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Yes, these are custom made but these have an additional reinforcement under the base(right in the middle) and heavy duty glass...had to have them done that way because Batman's weight is crazy, I have asked for additional reinforcement for the next ones when Superman, Armored Batman, Wonder Woman and Joker arrive just to ensure stability. :wink1:

Damn, that looks good.

Are those custom cabinets for the half scales? I need something like that for mine.

Though I must admit, putting so much weight on a cabinet with legs, even when made out of metal makes me somewhat hesitant. Especially after I saw a recent post of someones collection being destroyed by excess weight on a metal framed glass display.

Thanks! Tables are able to support great amounts of weight and Exhibitors are made of heavy duty glass with reinforced base. But I share your concern...after I have seen what happened to a colleague I decided to ask for extra reinforcement on the next ones :wink1:

Nice collection, Han Solo!! (Although I would be nervous with some of those statues being so close to the floor).

Does anyone have a rough idea what this piece weighs when fully assembled? Thanks.

Thanks, Karnis. Of that weight, any idea how much is base and how much is body? Is it about a 50-50 breakdown? Thanks again. :)

Finally got him today. He's next to Superman and I can't stop staring at them. Armored Bats next and then WW!

I am close ordering this and WW and cancelling my 1:4 WW. The detail on these pieces are to good to pass up. Did you order WW yet?

I am close ordering this and WW and cancelling my 1:4 WW. The detail on these pieces are to good to pass up. Did you order WW yet?

Yes WW and Armored Batman. Really glad Prime 1 changed WW head sculpt. Can't wait to have the Trinity together. I think she may even sell out after the movie releases.

Just some pics from my iphone, but in my 22 years of collecting statues.. this is without a doubt one of the best made, painted and weighty statues I've ever purchased.. Prime 1 is #1 IMOP... Here is #439/1000

bats2.jpeg

bats1.jpeg

Love this piece.

But if you haven't already you need to adjust the cape so that it overlapes both sides of the cowl.

How Prime1 replicated that suit is something of unbelievable craftsmanship. And how they got even the grey stubbles on his face is amazing.

If anything, my only nit on this piece is how far away from each other the tubes and the pouches on his belt are. They weren't like that in the proto. The second and third pouches on either side are supposed to be higher. That one they missed in the proto (same with the 1/3 version). Maybe it's to keep the integrity of the pleather they used for the belt? Are the buckles and pouches heavy?

Back