Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman Vs Superman-1:2 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered! I just had to because it's freaking Batman in half scale and the quality is there with prime1. He will be sold out in no time.

Very tempting, I got a lot of points I can use. But would like to see the movie first.

For the most part, I think I have done a great job being disciplined. I've seen sooo many collectors here come and go when they get carried away and its sad to see when they have to sell most of their collections.

I'm okay having a Hot toy budget and some customs which usually cost 2 to 3 times more. But I dont really buy often, and I only buy must have figures. Well...most of the time. lol. We slip here and there every once and awhile. :lol

But man...this is way past my allocated budget for a figure!
But at the same token...its also one of...if not...for me personally, the coolest figure I have seen in my collecting days.
Sigh...

once you start going with high end statues, you'll never go back. Guaranteed.

so they just recycled the arkham knight bat mold and want to charge 2K for such a boring piece. wow, looks like they've already learned all they can from SS.

This is really an amazing piece but don't want to go 1/2 scale. So I'm just going to hope that we get a 1/4 or even a 1/3 scale batfleck some day.

Wonder if they realize this is 1:2 scale Arkham knight bat is 1:3 scale . Or it was an attempt at sarcasm that was not masterfully pulled off .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if they realize this is 1:2 scale Arkham knight bat is 1:3 scale . Or it was an attempt at sarcasm that was not masterfully pulled off .

because you couldn't comprehend it doesn't mean it wasn't pulled off well, that's on you. the batfleck is pretty much the exact same pose as the ak bat.

because you couldn't comprehend it doesn't mean it wasn't pulled off well, that's on you. the batfleck is pretty much the exact same pose as the ak bat.

But turned in a different direction....

It's a freaking museum pose..what are you expecting? Also, theyre not exact copies of each other, even if they are museum poses.

Never I see that I am not the only one you troll and flip out on for small ****. You need to relax there buddy

WOW! to all that are getting these statues!! Good luck & congrats they look fantastic! If I had the money & the room for these it would be a no brainer! The Hot Toys Batman should look just like this!

Back