Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman Vs Superman-1:2 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I envy you guys with finished basements where you can display your collections. Basements are pretty rare here in California. 1/2 scale statues don't fit too well in our little beach house.

519d40f204b7c69f0cd0acd0735f0b3e.jpg
d216965ae5c4fb7957bf5aeeafb182b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man! What are the possibilities of these people doing a Christopher Reeve Statue?

I hope it doesnt sell out.
I'm almost kinda certain I wont get it...its too rich for my blood.
But I'm still entertaining the thought of selling some figures to fund this.

I'm just torn cause this is wayyyy out of my price range, and I have a strict rule of 1/6 scale only.
But this is a great centerpiece to a collection.

I hope it doesnt sell out.
I'm almost kinda certain I wont get it...its too rich for my blood.
But I'm still entertaining the thought of selling some figures to fund this.

I'm just torn cause this is wayyyy out of my price range, and I have a strict rule of 1/6 scale only.
But this is a great centerpiece to a collection.

Good job on being disciplined. You'll go broke if you aren't because there are so many awesome collectibles these days. I purposely stay away from Hot Toys figures because otherwise I'd need a 2nd job :)

For the most part, I think I have done a great job being disciplined. I've seen sooo many collectors here come and go when they get carried away and its sad to see when they have to sell most of their collections.

I'm okay having a Hot toy budget and some customs which usually cost 2 to 3 times more. But I dont really buy often, and I only buy must have figures. Well...most of the time. lol. We slip here and there every once and awhile. :lol

But man...this is way past my allocated budget for a figure!
But at the same token...its also one of...if not...for me personally, the coolest figure I have seen in my collecting days.
Sigh...

Lol...I know. :lol

das okay. i follow a strict rule of 1/4 scale only. and i only have comic book characters so... only the HT and Enterbay Batman, Boba Fett, and Iron Man so far haha. I'm new to collecting too, but i think i joined in at a good time. any earlier i would've had so many 1/6s

Back