Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman Vs Superman-1:2 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smoNhE.jpg

This is a very inspiring piece ...Love this and the detail is spot on ...Great work guys ;O)

I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna go to the bank tomorrow and make a deposit. Then come home, log onto sideshow and I'm gonna PO this damn thing. I loved the movie and I love this version of batman.

Then after a few days, I'm gonna repeat the process and PO superman. He was great in the movie. My wife loved him and I think that statue will bring a smile to her face.

These two will be my first statues ever. I was always a 1/6 scale and action figure kinda guy. I'm going ham on the action figures from BvS, but these statues offer a realism that's on another level.

I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna go to the bank tomorrow and make a deposit. Then come home, log onto sideshow and I'm gonna PO this damn thing. I loved the movie and I love this version of batman.

Then after a few days, I'm gonna repeat the process and PO superman. He was great in the movie. My wife loved him and I think that statue will bring a smile to her face.

These two will be my first statues ever. I was always a 1/6 scale and action figure kinda guy. I'm going ham on the action figures from BvS, but these statues offer a realism that's on another level.

Statues are addicting like figures.

Statues are addicting like figures.

This whole Hobby is addicting.

I've never purchased a legendary scale statue yet. Both Superman and Batman are very tempting.... The $4k isn't holding you guys back at all? :lol

I think the people that buy these are the ones with how should I put this, disposable incomes. I know if I could spare the cash I would most likely pull the trigger on this statue or the MOS one.

I don't even know where to put them but they both look so brilliant!

That is another problem to, u need a mansion to display these things, unless you only buy one or two but I am guessing a few people will want to buy the trio and the Joker to :horror

Last edited:
Alright fellas...before I make the big step, I need a primer;

How are prime 1 products? What have they released so far and are they any good? Any differences from proto to finished product? I don't mind going through sideshow to get the points, but if the final product is a far cry from the proto, I don't wanna end up losing the NRD should I cancel due to an inferior release.

Help me guys, i need advice.

Alright fellas...before I make the big step, I need a primer;

How are prime 1 products? What have they released so far and are they any good? Any differences from proto to finished product? I don't mind going through sideshow to get the points, but if the final product is a far cry from the proto, I don't wanna end up losing the NRD should I cancel due to an inferior release.

Help me guys, i need advice.

What you see is what you get in the production photos.

o_O

If you're super serious, dude, I'm totally gonna pull the trigger.

Yeah with prime one production photos are final product. What you see at the conventions our final product and paint jobs. There's a Facebook group dedicated to information like this.

Yeah with prime one production photos are final product. What you see at the conventions our final product and paint jobs. There's a Facebook group dedicated to information like this.

Ok...that seals it. This and superman will be mine.

These two will be the most expensive items I have ever purchased. Not talking about the tens of thousands I've spent over the years on sixth scale, robots, and small action figures....I'm talking about in one go. I thought the sixth scale tumbler and delorean were my ceiling...

Dammit. If only these statues didn't look so damned good.

No more statues after this. I swear on it.

These two will be the most expensive items I have ever purchased. Not talking about the tens of thousands I've spent over the years on sixth scale, robots, and small action figures....I'm talking about in one go. I thought the sixth scale tumbler and delorean were my ceiling...

Ha good luck

The forum is being rather glitchy today. My notifications aren't getting bumped top of my feed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The forum is being rather glitchy today. My notifications aren't getting bumped top of my feed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well I have actually found lately that posting links to threads does occasionally not work, so whether the forum has been glitchy today or not, this problem is not a new one.

I'm holding out on these but I think my willpower will crumble if there's a wonder woman..

you will fail. :wink1:

Man! That batman is so tempting but no space for 1/2 I already have many Bats statues and other P1 1/3 scales coming but man this looks great!

Back