Prime 1 Studio: Batman - Gotham by Gaslight 1/5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it apart from those cheap looking smoke effects. That's a nit pick rather than a deal breaker though. Very interested to see what the price will be.

xYu4Akj.jpg

Thank's for putting all the pics up so quickly Shoo :clap much appreciated here.

Is the black or the blue more comic accurate? I've only seen the animated film so far.

Was a big fan of this graphic novel when it first game out in '89. Still have my 1st print copy. Late to the game on this statue though. Remember seeing a preview of it a long time ago, then completely forgot all about it. The universe must've been telling me something b/c just a few weeks ago I watched the DC animated movie on HBO (not bad, for these type of cartoons) & then today just saw the preview for the 1/12 Mezco figure.

After looking it up on Prime 1 and seeing the EX edition size was only 100, in low stock, & that it was shipping soon, I then went over to BBTS & saw the EX version was still available for pre-order, so secured my purchased. Went w/the black version, btw. Not canon to the comic, but just felt it looked more steampunk & authentic for the time period. I didn't even know about the Arkham video game skin. That whole base, the smoke, the pose....it's just a really neat piece that looks great from multiple angles. Doesn't bother me that it's 1/5 scale either, as I'll be displaying it as a stand alone piece away from other statues.

Excited, especially since it looks like I won't have to wait too long before it starts shipping.

Back